The AACCC UG Seat Allotment 2023 for Round 1 is out 7th September, 2023, and then the admissions to college will Start and run till September 13th, 2023. To complete their applications for this crucial round, candidates must register as soon as possible for the AACCC NEET UG Counselling 2023 as the last date to apply is 4th September 2023. Interested individuals can conveniently submit their applications online through www.aaccc.gov.in/, which is the AYUSH’s official platform.
AACCC UG Seat Allotment 2023
The eagerly anticipated AYUSH NEET UG Counselling 2023 seat allocation results has been released on September 7, 2023. Successful candidates are required to report to their designated institutes after that to secure their admissions. For more detailed insights into the rounds, the procedure, AYUSH NEET UG Counselling 2023 application fees, and related information, please continue reading this article.
- CTET Result 2023
- SSC MTS Result 2023
- CRPF HCM Result 2023
- Click to Check Result Updates
- View More Admit Card Updates
Admission to AYUSH courses through NEET 2023 will be determined by various factors, including NEET 2023 results, preferred choices, seat availability, reservation criteria, and additional parameters. To facilitate this process, the selection filling and locking feature will be accessible from September 2 to September 4, 2023. Seat allotment is scheduled to take place between September 5 and September 6, 2023.
AYUSH NEET UG Seat Allotment Result 2023
The AYUSH NEET 2023 UG counselling registration for round 1 was officially initiated by the Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) on September 1. To partake in this process, eligible candidates must access and complete the AYUSH NEET application form on the official website aaccc.gov.in/.
|Counselling Name||AYUSH NEET UG Counselling 2023|
|Registration Date||1st September 2023|
|Authority||Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC)|
|Choice Filling Date||2nd September 2023 – 4th September 2023|
|Seat Allotment Date||5th September 2023 to 6th September 2023|
|Seat Allotment Result 2023||7th September 2023 (Released)|
|Allotment Link||Check Here|
Following the designated timeline, prospective applicants should take note that the closing date for AYUSH NEET counselling 2023 applications is set for September 4. The opportunity to select and lock preferences will be available from September 2 onwards. Subsequently, the AACCC will release the AYUSH NEET seat allotment results on September 7, based on the choices submitted by students.
How to check the AACCC UG Seat Allotment Result 2023?
To download the AYUSH NEET UG seat allotment result, follow these general steps:
- Visit the official website of AYUSH NEET UG @aaccc.gov.in
- Look for the “Seat Allotment Result” or a similar option on the website’s homepage or in the NEET UG section.
- Click on the link to access the seat allotment results.
- You may be required to log in using your registration number, roll number, or other credentials that were provided during the NEET UG registration process.
- Once logged in, you should be able to view and download the seat allotment result.
- Download the result and take a printout for future reference.
AACCC UG Admission Seats 2023
The AACCC UG Counselling encompasses various types of seats:
- It includes 15% All India Quota UG seats (BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS) in Government/Government-aided institutes across all States and Union Territories.
- All seats in National/Central Institutes are part of this counselling process.
- The counselling covers 100% of UG (BAMS) seats at Banaras Hindu University in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
- It also involves 50% of BUMS seats at AMU in Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.
- Additionally, 50% of BAMS and BHMS seats at NEIA&H in Shillong, Meghalaya, are included.
- Furthermore, all UG (BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS) seats in Deemed Universities are part of the AACCC-UG Counselling process.
AYUSH NEET UG Admission Fee 2023
For AYUSH NEET UG Seat Allotment 2023, the application fee varies based on the category and type of institute. The registration fee, which is non-refundable, is as follows:
– General/OBC candidates are required to pay 1,000 INR for Government/Government-aided institutes.
– SC/ST/PwD candidates have a reduced registration fee of 500 INR for Government/Government-aided institutes.
– For all categories, the registration fee is 5,000 INR, applicable to Private Colleges/Deemed Universities.
Additionally, there is a security money deposit, which is refundable:
– Government/Government-aided institutes require a security deposit of 10,000 INR.
– Private Colleges/Deemed Universities necessitate a higher security deposit of 50,000 INR.
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage For Relevant Content.