The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) offers an Aadhar Card Status Check Service for people who have recently applied for an Aadhar Card at www.uidai.gov.in. You may also see the most recent changes to your Aadhar Card’s status online. Aadhaar card information typically updates 30 days after the Aadhar Update Application. You have an Enrolment Slip after your Aadhar Enrolment. This Aadhar Enrolment Slip includes an EID/URN Number to check the status of the Aadhar Card.
Aadhar Card Update Status
Checking the Aadhar Card Update Status of an Aadhaar address change is one of the most important things you can do to ensure that the information on your Aadhaar card is up to date and accurate. By checking the status to see whether it was successfully processed, you can decide if the update was finished correctly or if there are any issues that need to be resolved. You can also find out if there are any problems that need to be fixed.
- Birth Certificate Aadhaar
- Chandrayaan -3 discovery
- Samudrayaan Matsya 6000
- Rajmarg Yatra app
- Sahara Refund Portal
- Click to Check Event Updates
- Tap to Check Finance Updates
The biggest biometric identification system in the world, Aadhaar, assigns each person a unique 12-digit number that is connected to their biometrics. The Aadhaar card may be used for identification and address verification. Therefore, it is crucial that all of your personal information and Aadhaar card data be correct. If not, you would not be eligible to benefit from government programs. You must immediately get an Aadhar Card Update Status if your information or biometrics have changed.
Aadhar Card Update History
The Aadhar Card Update History is a record of changes made to an individual’s Aadhar card information. It tracks modifications such as name corrections, address updates, and biometric data changes. This history helps maintain an accurate and up-to-date Aadhar profile, ensuring that individuals can access government services and benefits seamlessly.
To access one’s updated history, visit UIDAI’s official website www.uidai.gov.in, and log in using Aadhar and OTP credentials. This feature promotes transparency and accountability, allowing individuals to monitor and verify the changes made to their Aadhar records over time, enhancing the card’s credibility and utility.
How to Check Aadhar Card Update Status?
Aadhaar Card updates may be made both online and offline. You may check the progress of your application after submitting an Aadhaar Card Update/Correction Request by doing these simple steps:
- Visit the uidai.gov.in website.
- Under the Aadhaar Update section, click the ‘Check Aadhar Update Status’ option.
- Captcha and your Enrollment ID, SRN, or URN
- To submit, click the button.
- Your Aadhar Card Update Status will appear on your screen.
Procedure to check Aadhar Card Status in Case the EID (Enrolment ID) Is Lost
- The first step is to go to https://resident.uidai.gov.in.
- Choosing “My Aadhaar.”
- Navigate to the “Get Aadhaar” page and click the “Retrieve Lost or Forgotten UID/ EID” link.
- On the next page, enter your complete name, email address, cellphone number, Aadhaar number, and captcha code.
- Next, choose “Send OTP.”
- Fill out the OTP to get an EID.
Online Process to Check PVC Aadhar Card Status
You may get a customized PVC Aadhar Card using the PVC Aadhar Card service. You must pay a cost of Rs. 50 to order it from the UIDAI official website. Your registered Address will be reached in up to 2 weeks. You may check the status of your PVC Aadhaar Card after placing an order by following these easy steps:
- Visit the check status page at https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- Enter the Captcha code and your SRN number, which you obtained when ordering PVC Aadhaar.
- PVC Aadhar Card Status will appear on your screen.
How to Check Aadhar Card Complaint Status
- Visit uidai.gov.in, the UIDAI website.
- Under “Grievance Redressal Mechanism” in the “Contact & Support” drop-down menu, choose “Check Complaint Status.”
- You’ll need to type in the Captcha code together with your SRN or Complaint ID.
- To see the status of your Aadhar Card Complaint, click the “Submit” button.
Check the Aadhaar Card Lock Status
- Install and configure the mAadhaar app first.
- Open the My Aadhaar section of the mAadhar app now and input the four-digit PIN.
- You must authenticate using your Virtual ID (VID) rather than your Aadhaar number when your Aadhaar is locked, which is shown by the Aadhaar Lock indication becoming red.
Check Aadhar card Biometric Unlock/Lock Status
You may determine if the Aadhar Card Biometrics is locked or unlocked by using the procedure below:
- On your smartphone, use the “mAadhaar App.”
- Enter the 4-digit PIN by going to “My Aadhar.”
- The Biometrics Lock symbol on your Aadhar Card will be red if it is locked.
Documents required for an Aadhaar Card Update
To update your Aadhaar card, you’ll need:
- Existing Aadhaar card
- Valid proof of identity
- Valid proof of address
- Valid proof of date of birth
- Registered mobile number