Notification for recruitment of Grade III and Grade IV 12600 posts is released officially by the State Level Recruitment Commission (SLRC), Assam on the State Portal, which is accessible at https://assam.gov.in/, candidates who are eligible and interested will be able to apply online between 10 November and 29 December 2023. To get more details about the recruitment drive, stay tuned.
Assam Direct Recruitment 2023
Candidates who want to be appointed to various Grade III and IV posts in various organizations and departments under the Government of Assam are informed the notification for the recruitment of a total number of 12,600 personnel is made public officially at https://assam.gov.in/, link to apply online for recruitment will remain active from November 10 to December 29, 2023, all those who are eligible and interested are requested to apply in initial stage to avoid the last minute rush.
|Post Name||Grade-III & Grade-IV|
|Application Form||10 November to 29 December 2023|
Candidates who are eligible and interested are informed that only those applications are going to be accepted by the State Level Recruitment Commission (SLRC), Assam, who will have provided all the details correctly. Candidates must know that the link is yet to be activated at https://assam.gov.in/, to apply online for Grade III or IV post, an individual will have to provide required details, upload documents with a photograph, and signature, pay the application fee, if required, to check eligibility and other details stay tuned till the very end.
- Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally 2024
- Assam Police Recruitment 2023
- NaBFID Recruitment 2023
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
- AAI ATC Notification 2023
- AIBE 18 Admit Card 2023
- CRPF GD Constable Recruitment 2023
- Tap to Check Recruitment Updates
- Tap to Check About Results
Assam Direct Recruitment Vacancy 2023
The Assam Direct Recruitment for Grade-III and Grade-IV positions has a total of 12,600 vacancies, out of total, 7,600 and 5000 are for Grade III and IV, respectively. Check the post-wise vacancy details from below.
- Category-I: Accountant, Cashier, Junior Assistant, LDA, Stenographer, etc, 4,055
- Category-II: Field Assistant, Fieldman, Foreman, Section Assistant, Soil Conservation Field Worker Junior, Agriculture Extension Officer, etc. 3,127
- Category-III: Driver 418
- Class VIII 1,950
- HSLC (Class 10th) 1,060
- HSLC with ITI 1,990
To check the reservation details for each post Download the notification brochure from the official website of the State Level Recruitment Commission (SLRC), Assam.
Assam Direct Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
Education qualifications and age limit details for the Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 are as follows.
- Class VIII
- HSLC (10th pass)
- HSLC with ITI
The maximum allowed educational qualification for Class-IV posts is HSSLC or class 12th or equivalent examination passed.
Note: Candidates having qualifications higher than the maximum qualification are not eligible to apply for these Vacancies.
- Category-I: Bachelor’s Degree with a Computer Certificate/Diploma of a minimum 6 months duration.
- Category-II: HSSLC or class 12th or equivalent. (For some posts, candidates should be class 12th passed from the science stream.)
- Category-III: HSLC or equivalent.
- The candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as of 1st January 2023.
There will be upper age relaxation for SC/ST, OBC/MOBC, Ex-Servicemen and PwD for 5, 3, 2 and 10 years, respectively.
Assam Direct Recruitment Application Fee 2023
For the Assam Direct Recruitment 2023, there is no application fee required. Eligible candidates can complete their online application process free of charge.
As per the official notification, there is no application fee for any category for this recruitment.
How to apply online for Assam Direct Recruitment 2023?
Steps to apply online for the Recruitment of Grade III & IV in Assam are as follows.
- Visit the official website of Assam State Portal, which is accessible at https://assam.gov.in/.
- Look at the “Recruitment of Grade III & IV, 2023” section.
- Select “Apply Online.”
- Enter your basic and educational qualification details.
- Upload your photograph, signature, and required documents.
- Finally, submit the application form.