You need to know the best credit cards used in India till the end are HSBC Smart Credit Card, HDFC, and Flipkart Axis Cashback Bank Credit cards. Stay tuned to know the benefits, fee charges, Pros, cons, and much more!
Best Cashback Credit Card
Credit cards provide its users with a variety of benefits. Among them, giving customers cashback is frequently the best way to reward them. Cashbacks are simple, quick, and convenient to utilize.
Using credit cards worldwide is a favorite since it allows one to redeem reward points for any transaction, just like they would with physical cash. The best credit cards with cashback options that are currently offered in India are listed here.
- Numberless Credit Card
- RBI UDGAM Portal
- Armed Forces Disability Pension
- Small Savings Schemes Interest Rates
- TDS Refund Status
- DA hike Central Govt employees
- Tax Audit Due Date for AY 2023-24
- World Economic Ranks 2023
- Tap to Check About Finance
HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
For those who would rather not be tied to a particular online retailer, the HSBC reward credit card is the greatest reward credit card available in India. Without worrying about upper restrictions, you receive 1.5% back on all online purchases.
- Get 10% back on all purchases made with five minimum transactions, totaling at least Rs. 5000.
- Free Cleartrip gift card valued at Rs. 2,000 and a Rs. 250 Amazon gift card upon your first purchase Earn 1 reward point for every 100 rupees spent.
- Get three times as many reward points for all of your online dining, shopping, and other expenses.
- After spending Rs. 15,000 a year, the cardholder is qualified for a Rs. 200 BookMyShow voucher.
- At any gas station in India, receive a monthly fuel surcharge reduction of Rs. 250.
HDFC Millennia Cashback Credit Card
If you prioritize paying for travel-related expenses, the HDFC Millennia credit card is the best option for you.
It provides cashback across all categories and a plethora of benefits. It provides cashback for both wallet loading and offline purchases.
- 2.5% cashback is available for every online transaction, provided that it is at least Rs. 2000.
- Get 5% off when using PayZapp and SmartBuy to book hotels, flights, Amazon, Flipkart, and other services.
- The cashback offer has a maximum limit of Rs 1000 for the initial six months and Rs 750 thereafter.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all gas stations across India.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
The Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card offers cashback on various online and offline purchases, including 5% on Flipkart, 4% on Swiggy, Uber, PVR, Curefit, Cleartrip, Tata Sky, Tata 1MG.
- It gives 5% cashback on Flipkart.
- It gives 4% cashback to preferred merchants like Cure.fit, MakeMyTrip, PVR, and Uber.
- Three categories are covered by this card: shopping, travel, and lifestyle.
- You can enjoy welcome benefits worth Rs. 1000 with this card.
ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card
Inbuilt contactless technology for safe and speedy purchases Reward points that can be redeemed for fun presents and coupons.
- All Indian petrol stations waive the fuel surcharge of 15% at least off while dining at certain establishments Get 10% off at Flipkart right now.
- Get much more discount by availing this card.
- This card is suitable for technological discounts.
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card
If you tend to spend a lot of money on entertainment and other large expenses, the Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card is ideal for you. Its cashback and user entertainment features are well-known.
- Supermarkets are offering 5% cashback.
- Take advantage of a wide range of deals and discounts on dining, shopping, travel, etc.
- Not as high-end as similar products
- The values for redeeming reward points are poor and constantly changing.
- Earn one reward point for every rupee that you spend.
- On your first transaction, get a Rs. 2000 movie voucher from Bookmyshow.
Benefits of Cashback Credit Cards
Cashback cards could be the greatest choice for people who want to reduce their credit card spending.
With these cards, every purchase you make earns you cashback, which is deposited into your account and can also be used for the balance on your statement.
Some of the reasons you ought to think about getting a cashback credit card are as follows:
- You can save up to 20% or more on your purchases when you use a credit card with cashback.
- Almost every time you spend, you save something.
- Unlike reward points, which are instantly transferred to your account, cashback redemption is incredibly simple and hassle-free.
- You also have the freedom to use your earned cash back wherever you like.
- Cashback credit cards can also offer insurance advantages, waivers of fuel surcharges, golf perks, spend-based waivers of annual fees and/or joining fees, etc.