Bihar Public Service Commission released the notification for Teacher Recruitment Examination for the post of School Teacher on 27 October 2023. Candidates who want to be appointed as PRT, TGT or PGT will be able to apply by visiting the official website of BPSC, which is accessible at https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/. Shortly after the release of the notification, a link to apply online will be also activated below.
BPSC TRE 2.0 Notification 2023
Bihar Public Service Commission is going to release the notification for the appointment of teachers in the government schools of the state on the official website very soon, after all the eligible candidates will be able to apply online with the help of the portal https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/, BPSC has not yet confirmed that when the notification for Teacher Recruitment Examination 2.0 will be released but, according to sources it is likely to be released by the end of this year.
|Exam||Teacher Recruitment Examination 2.0|
|Organizer||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Notification||27 October 2023|
|Registration Date||5 to 25, November 2023|
|Exam Date||December 07 to 10, 2023|
Bihar Public Service Commission is likely to issue notification for the recruitment of teachers for 120,000 posts, these posts will be for the posts of Primary Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher and Train Graduate Teacher, if you are one of the thousands of candidates who want to be appointed as a teacher in any school of Bihar, then this is going to be a golden opportunity for you, because the number of vacancies is large, so it is possible that the candidates will be appointed on lower cut off marks.
- BSEB Dummy Admit Card 2024
- Bihar LRC Result 2023
- TMBU Part 2 Result 2023
- Magadh University Part 3 Admit Card 2023
- Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2023
- Bihar DElEd Entrance Exam Result 2023
- Tap to Know About Results
BPSC Teacher Vacancy 2023
Notification for Teacher Recruitment Examination will be released by Bihar Public Service Commission for 120,000 posts, it will include three posts which will be Primary Teacher Post, Graduate Teacher and Trained Graduate Teacher. BPSC has not yet made public the information about the number of vacancies for each post. After releasing the information, all the candidates will be able download it from https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/ and easily get the information about the post-wise vacancy and reservation details.
BPSC TRE 2023 Eligibility
Eligibility criteria for Teacher Recruitment Examination for the post of Primary Teacher (I to V), Upper Primary Teacher (VI to VIII), Trained Graduate Teacher (IX to X) and Postgraduate Teacher (XI to XII) are as follows.
- Primary Teacher (I to V) – Intermediate + CTET or Bihar TET Paper I
- Upper Primary Teacher (VI to VIII) – Graduation + CTET or Bihar TET Paper II
- Trained Graduate Teacher (IX to X) – Graduation + Bihar STET Paper I
- Postgraduate Teacher (XI to XII) – Post Graduation + Bihar STET Paper II
- An individual’s age must not be below 18 or 21 and above 37 years.
There will be upper age relaxation for reserved category as per government rules.
BPSC TRE Fee 2023
The application fee for this Teacher Recruitment Exam is different for different categories. If an individual belongs to General or OBC category or belongs to a state other than Bihar, you’ll need to pay 750 rupees. But if an individual belongs to the SC, ST, or PH category, or a female candidate from Bihar, you have to pay only 200 rupees. Candidates will be able to pay this fee using debit or credit card or net banking.
- BSSC Inter Level Notification 2023
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
- AAI ATC Notification 2023
- AIBE 18 Admit Card 2023
- ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023
- CRPF GD Constable Recruitment 2023
- Tap to Check Recruitment Updates
- Click to Check Merit List Updates
How to apply online for BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023?
In order to apply for School Teacher, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions available below.
- Go to the official website of BPSC, which is accessible at https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
- Look for the section related to “Teacher Recruitment Exam 2.0,” click on it.
- Within the Teacher Recruitment Examination 2.0 section, you should find an option to “Apply Online.” Click on this option.
- You will likely be prompted to register as a new applicant. Provide the required information to complete the registration process by entering personal details, etc,.
- After registration, log in to your account using the username and password you created.
- Fill in your basic information and educational qualifications as per the application form’s instructions.
- You will be asked to upload certain documents, such as ID proof, photograph, and certificates.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable, using the provided payment methods and submit the application form.
Go to Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Content.