Bihar Staff Selection Commission will release the notification for Combined Graduate Level Examination most probably in January or February 2024. Candidates who are going to participate in the exam need to know that the application form is going to be filled through the official website, https://bssc.bihar.gov.in/, as soon as the circular for recruitment drive is made public officially, each and every single will be able to apply online also by going through the step-by-step guide below.
BSSC CGL Notification 2024
Those who want to be appointed on various serial posts in various institutions of Bihar are informed that no information has been made public by Bihar Staff Selection Commission regarding the release of notification for BSSC CGL 2024 exam. According to some specific sources, it is anticipated that it may be released in the first quarter of the year 2024, after which all eligible candidates will be able to apply online.
|Exam||CGL (4th) 2024|
|Vacancies||To be released|
|Application Form||Available Soon|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Documentation|
If you are one of the thousands of candidates who have completed their graduate degree and now you want to get appointed to any +3 qualification post in any organisation or department of Bihar, then you must know that for this you have to take part in the Combined Graduate Level 2024 examination, which is likely be held in June or July 2024 for which notification will be issued on a web portal by three to four months prior the examination.
- BSEB Dummy Admit Card 2024
- Bihar LRC Result 2023
- TMBU Part 2 Result 2023
- Magadh University Part 3 Admit Card 2023
- Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2023
- BPSC School Teacher Admit Card 2023
- Tap to Know About Results
BSSC CGL Vacancy 2024
Bihar Staff Selection Commission has not made public the information about what will be the number of vacancies for BSSC CGL 2024 examination, last year it was 2187, out of which 880 for General, 207 for EWS, 292 for BC, 248 for EBC, 71 for BC Female, 342 for SC and 7 for ST. After the release of notification by Bihar Staff Selection Commission for BSSC Combined Graduate Level 2024 Examinations, we will also update the vacancy details.
BSSC CGL 2024 Eligibility
Eligibility criteria for the BSSC Combined Graduate Level 2024 in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any recognized university in India.
- An individual age must not be below 21 and above 37 years, and there will also be an upper age relaxation for 3 and 5 years for Female & OBC and SC/ST, respectively.
BSSC CGL 2024 Application Fee
To apply online for the BSSC Combined Graduate Level 2024, an individual will have to pay an application, which is different from one for each category, check the fee details from below.
- General / OBC / EWS: ₹540/-
- SC / ST / PH: ₹135/-
The application fee can be paid using Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Mode only.
BSSC CGL 2024 Selection Process
The selection process for the BSSC CGL Combined Graduate Level) 2034 exam consists of the three stages, which are Prelims, Mains and Document Verification.
Preliminary: This is the first stage of the selection process, which includes multiple-choice questions (MCQs) covering subjects like General Studies, Logical Reasoning/Mental Ability/Comprehension, General Science, Mathematics, and more. The preliminary exam scores are not considered during the final selection, but it is mandatory to get passing marks to be called for the Mains.
Mains: Candidates who pass the preliminary exam proceed to the mains exam, which is a main stage in the selection process. The mains exam consists of two papers:
- Paper 1: General Hindi
- Paper 2: General Studies, General Science, and Reasoning Ability
Document Verification: After clearing the mains exam, candidates go through a document verification process to confirm their eligibility and qualifications for appointment.
How to apply online for BSSC CGL Recruitment 2024?
To apply online for the Combined Graduate Level 2023 exam, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the official website of the Bihar Staff Selection Commission, which is accessible at https://bssc.bihar.gov.in/.
- Lookout for an option that reads ‘BSSC 4th CGL 2024 Examination,’ hit on it and get redirected to the online application form window.
- Now, you will be asked to enter basic, personal, address and educational details and then go to the next page.
- Here, you will be asked to upload documents’ scan copy with photograph and signature in prescribed format and size, and then hit the next button.
- At the end, you have to pay the application fee (as per requirement) through the debit or credit card, NET banking, or UPI and finalize it.
Go to Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Content.