Recruitment examination against 145 post of Driver is successfully held by the Bihar Technical Service Commission and answer key for the same is tentatively scheduled to be available at https://btsc.bih.nic.in/ as gazette in the third week of November 2023, candidates who took part in the exam held on November 10, 2023 are informed that the paper solution will be available, shortly after it’s release, link to get the digital copy of this document will be also activated inside the table, which is available below.
BTSC Driver Answer Key 2023
Answer Key for the post of Driver will be available at https://btsc.bih.nic.in/, a huge number of candidates took part in the written exam held on November 10, 2023, and all these are eagerly waiting for the release of the answer key, each and every single individual who took part in the first stage of selection process will be able to download the paper solution and check the correct responses for all the MCQs asked in the exam, as soon as it is made public officially, link to download the same will be activated inside the table.
|Application Form Date||1 to 30 September 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||31 October 2023|
|Exam Date||10 November 2023|
|Answer Key Release Date||Third week of November 2023|
Date for releasing the answer key for the post of Driver is not yet confirmed officially by the Bihar Technical Service Commission, a huge number of aspirants who took part in the first stage of selection process need to know that the paper solution will be available at https://btsc.bih.nic.in/ within 10 days, if you are those exam takers then you need to know that to once it is made public officially on the respective webportal, each and every single individual will be able to download it shortly.
- Bihar STET 2024 Notification
- BPSC TRE 2.0 Notification 2023
- BSSC CGL Notification 2024
- BSEB Dummy Admit Card 2024
- Bihar LRC Result 2023
- TMBU Part 2 Result 2023
- Magadh University Part 3 Admit Card 2023
- Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2023
- BPSC School Teacher Admit Card 2023
- Tap to Know About Results
BTSC Driver Paper Solution 2023
Candidates who registered themselves from 1 to 30 September 2023 against only 145 posts of Driver are in thousands, and they took part in the exam held on November 10, 2023, and now all these are eagerly waiting for the release of the answer key since the exam concluded. In the first stage of the selection process, a total number of 100 multiple-choices were asked, and by downloading the power stations each one was able to find out the number of correct and incorrect responses in the online administered examination.
BTSC Driver Response Sheet 2023
Examination for the post of Driver was conducted by the BTSC in online mode, in which a total number of 100 multiple-choice questions were asked from different sections, by downloading the candidates response sheet using the login credentials credentials each individual will be able to check the number of correct and incorrect responses in General Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General Studies and Current Affairs with the help of answer key, once it is released officially, link to download the same will be activated inside the table available above.
How to download the BTSC Driver Answer Key 2023?
In order to download the answer key for the post of Driver, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Navigate to the official website of the Bihar Technical Service Commission, which is accessible at https://btsc.bih.nic.in/.
- Lookout for an option that reads ‘BTSC Driver Answer Key 2023’ and hit on it and get redirected to the next page.
- Now, you need to enter your Application Number and Password, and then hit the Submit button.
In order to get updated information regarding the release of the answer key for the post of Driver, it is highly recommended to keep an eye at https://btsc.bih.nic.in/.
How to evaluate scores using the BTSC Driver Answer Key 2023?
To evaluate your tentative score using the answer key for the BTSC Driver Exam, follow these steps:
- Count the number of correct and incorrect answers using the answer key and response sheet.
- Multiply the correct answers by 1 (since each question carries 1 mark), and incorrect answers by 0.25 (since 0.25 marks are deducted for each incorrect answer).
- Subtract the total marks for incorrect answers from the total marks for correct answers.
Go to Rajneetug Homepage To Get Relevant Content.