Notification for the common admission test 2023 issued on 30 July 2023, and it will be conducted on 26 November 2023. The notification is available on the official website at www.iimcat.ac.in/. The common admission test (CAT) is a highly competitive and popular entrance exam conducted by the Indian institute of management ( IIMs) CAT is a computer based test .
CAT Notification 2023
The common admission test held annually by the IIMs is the most common entrance exam for MBA candidates aiming for admission to MBA program must clear the CAT application form 2023 will open on 2nd August 2023.
- ISRO VSSC Result 2023
- Indian Navy Result 2023
- Sahara Refund Portal
- CBSE Compartmental Result 2023
- Click to Check Merit List Updates
- Tap to Check Admit Card Releases
The national level test is conducted by across almost 155 cities and their is no age limit for CAT exam. only eligible students will be allowed to apply candidates can easily registered for CAT on their official website www.iimcat.ac.in
iimcat.ac.in 2023 Notification
|Name of Exam
|Common Admission Test 2023
|Exam Conducted by
|Indian Institute of Management (IIMs)
|Registration Start Date
|2nd August 2023
|30 July 2023
How to download and check CAT 2023 Notification?
- Go to the official website of IIM CAT: https://iimcat.ac.in/
- Click on the “CAT 2023” tab.
- On the CAT 2023 page, scroll down to the “Notification” section.
- Click on the link that says “Download CAT 2023 Notification PDF”.
- The CAT 2023 notification PDF will open in a new window.
- Read the notification carefully.
- If you have any questions, you can contact the IIM CAT helpdesk.
- Once you have finished reading the notification, you can download it by clicking on the “Download” button.
- Save the PDF file in a safe location.
- You can refer to the CAT 2023 notification whenever you need to.
CAT 2023 Important Dates
CAT notification release date of CAT exam 2023 is 30 july and the registration date of cat 2023 is 2nd August 2023 (10:00 am), last date if fill out online applications form is 13th September 2023 (5:00pm) admit card availability for cat 2023 is 25 October to 26 November 2023, and the examination date of cat is 26th November 2023 . Note down all dates and make sure you will register for cat before the last date of registration and also stay updated. And the registration fee of CAT 2023 is rs 24,00 for open category candidates and for SC, ST, PWD candidates, the fee is 1,200 rs.and also in CAT there is no attempt restrictions.
CAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50 percent marks of equivalent CGPA ( 45 percent marks required for SC, ST, and PWD categories) to appear in CAT 2023.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- The degree must be in any discipline.
- The minimum aggregate percentage required is 50% for the General and NC-OBC categories.
- The minimum aggregate percentage required is 45% for the SC, ST, and PWD categories.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for CAT 2023. The minimum age limit is 20 years on the date of the CAT exam.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their bachelor’s degree can also apply for CAT 2023. However, they must provide proof of their graduation by the time they join the MBA program.
- Candidates who have done CA/CS/ICWA and have scored the required percentage can also appear for CAT 2023.
- Candidates who have been granted a permanent disability certificate by a competent authority are eligible to apply for CAT 2023 under the PWD category.
How to Register for CAT 2023
Candidates must register for the CAT 2023 online through the Official website. These are the steps to fill out the application form of CAT 2023.
- Go to their official website
- Click on the “register ” lino and register as a new candidate.
- Fill the basic details required
- You need to enter your personal details
- Then click on submit button
- And generate a user ID and password .Finally, candidates have to pay the CAT application fee to successfully complete the registration process.
- Save for future reference
CAT 2023 Syllabus
The cat syllabus has three sections and different weightage. The total number of questions are 66 and all of the question marks are 198. The first is verbal ability, second is reading comprehension and third is quantitative ability and also data interpretation and logical reasoning. Each of the three sections of the CAT exam has different weightages. Questions in VARC 24 and DILR 20, QA 22 for every section. These all sections are in the syllabus of the CAT entrance exam.
Visit rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Content.