CSIR NET Notification 2023 can be accessed at https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/ by the National Testing Agency. Starting on November 1, 2023, the CSIR NET Application Form 2023 will be open until November 30, 2023. From 26, 27, and 28 December 2023, the CSIR UGC NET Exam will take place.
CSIR NET Notification 2023
CSIR NET Notification 2023 and CSIR NET Application Form 2023 were made available by the National Testing Agency on November 1st, 2023. Applications for the Junior Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship/Assistant Professor positions in India’s prestigious universities and colleges are invited each year by NTA, provided that the candidate is eligible and interested. An applicant may sit for the Exam if they have a Master’s degree or post-graduate degree in the science stream. This section has been updated with the most recent information regarding CSIR UGC NET 2023, or you may access all the complete information on the official website.
- JEE Mains 2024 Notification
- APAAR ID Card
- CTET Application form 2023
- NEET UG 2024 Exam Date
- Click to Check More Application Forms
- Check More Result Updates
- View More Admit Card Downloads
The National Testing Agency has released the comprehensive CSIR NET December 2023 Notification, which has all the pertinent information. Dates for the application procedure, the exam, and other highlights have been confirmed. Both NTA and CSIR UGC NET’s official websites, https://nta.ac.in/ and https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/, have the CSIR NET Notification 2023 available. Below, in the section, is an updated link to download the CSIR UGC NET 2023 December Notification.
CSIR NET Application Form 2023
The application for the CSIR UGC NET is available on the official website from November 1, 2023, till November 30, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. Candidates have until November 30, 2023, at 11:59 p.m., to submit their application form with a late fee. The CSIR NET application form requires candidates to fill out both the registration and application sections. Applicants must complete the CSIR NET Application Form if they satisfy the qualifying conditions.
|Exam Name||(Council of Science and Industrial Research Nationals Eligibility Test)CSIR NET|
|Conducting Body||NTA(National Testing Agency)|
|Release Date of Notification||1 November 2023|
|Online Application Form Started||1 November 2023|
|Online Application Form Closed||30 November 2023|
|Correction Window Open||2 December to 4 December 2023|
|CSIR NET Exam Date 2023||26, 27 and 28 December 2023|
|Exam Shifts||Shift I – 09:00 Am to 12:00 Noon
Shift II- 03:00 Pm to 06:00 Pm (IST)
|Duration of Examination||180 minutes|
The CSIR NET Application Form 2023 will be available along with the CSIR NET Notification by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Prospective candidates can register and log in with the required credentials on the official website to apply for CSIR NET 2023. Before completing the CSIR NET 2023 application form, candidates must carefully study and confirm their eligibility based on these requirements.
How to Apply For the CSIR NET 2023 Application Form?
To apply for the CSIR NET 2023 Application Form, follow these steps:
- Visit the official CSIR NET website https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/ when the application process begins.
- Register with a valid email and phone number to generate login credentials.
- Fill in personal, educational, and contact information in the application form.
- Upload required documents, including a recent photograph and signature.
- Select the subject and exam center as per your preference.
- Apply online and submit money using the methods presented.
- Verify the details on the application and then send it in.
- Save the confirmation page and payment receipt for future reference.
CSIR NET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
An applicant must meet the qualifying requirements listed below to appear in the CSIR NET 2023 exam:
- Nationality: Indian citizen
- Upper Age Limit: JRF- 28 years
- Lectureship- No age limit
- Education Qualification:
- Regardless of the field—science, engineering, or another—bachelor’s degrees are only eligible for the fellowship if they are enrolled in or accepted into a Ph.D. or integrated Ph.D. program during the two-year eligibility period.
- Candidates for the subject as mentioned earlier who are enrolled in the M.Sc. program or who have passed the 10+2+3 qualifying exam are also eligible to apply under the “Result Awaited (RA)” category.
CSIR NET 2023 Application Fee
The CSIR NET application cost must be paid online by internet banking, debit card, or credit card for applicants. The following application fee is broken down by category.
- General: Rs. 1100
- EWSOBC – Non-creamy layer: Rs. 550
- SC/ST/Third Gender: Rs. 275
- PwD: NIL
CSIR NET 2023 Exam Pattern
Before beginning their CSIR NET Exam 2023 preparation, applicants should thoroughly review the exam format. Candidates had to keep in mind that they would get a negative score on the CSIR NET test in 2023. As a result, the exam’s difficulty automatically increases. The following list includes the other noteworthy elements of the CSIR NET test pattern 2023:
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- Exam Type: Objective Type, Multiple-Choice Questions.
- There will be no break between papers.
- The Test will consist of three parts i.e. Part A, Part B, and Part C.
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT) only.