Calcutta University released the results for BA, BSc, and BCom 2nd Semester on its official website at wbresults.nic.in. Students who appeared in Bachelor’s of Science, Commerce, and Arts streams exam must know that the outcome is available on the respective webportal by 30 November 2023. Shortly after the announcement of the online marksheet, each one will be able to download using his or her Roll Number.
CU 2nd Semester Results 2023
CU, Kolkata is set to unveil the results for the BA, BSc, and BCom 2nd Semester examinations on 30 November 2023. Students who eagerly await their results in these diverse streams are requested to keep their eyes on an official website, accessible at https://wbresults.nic.in/. Once the results are declared, individuals will be able access and download their online marksheets by using their respective Roll Numbers.
- CU 2nd Year Result 2023
- WB Primary TET Application Form 2023
- WB JECA Result 2023
- Kolkata Police Result 2023
- Calcutta University 4th Semester Results 2023
- WB Police Lady Constable Answer Key 2023
- Click to Check Result Updates
- Click to Check More Recruitment
The eagerly anticipated result for the BA, BSc, and BCom 2nd Semester exams conducted by Calcutta University is approaching soon. According to the latest information, these results are expected to be officially released on 30 November 2023. The exact date and time is not yet confirmed officially by the concerned officials of the CU, Kolkata, a large number of students who took part in the exam will be able to check it using the Roll Number and Date Of Birth.
CU 2nd Sem Marksheet 2023
After the university announces the online results for BA, BSc, and BCom 2nd Semester exams, students will get their report cards a few days later at their colleges. These hard copies will be the original marksheet to show how well the students did in each subject and overall in the Semester 2 exam. Students will have to collect it from their colleges because at the time of admission into 3rd Semester, they are going to be asked to provide a xerox copy.
|Exam Name||CU 2nd Semester Examination 2023|
|Conducting Body||Calcutta University, Kolkata|
|Exam Date||August 2023|
|Result Date||30 November 2023|
|Bcom Result Link||Check Here (Available)|
|BA Bsc Result Link||Check Here|
Calcutta University, Kolkata had conducted the 2nd Semester exam for BA, BSc, and BCom on 30 November 2023, copy checking process which was just started a few days after the exam commencement is on it’s corner i.e. it is likely to be completed in the next few days, and the result will be announced officially, after which the direct link to download the marksheet will be activated inside the table above.
What details will be made on CU Sem 2 Result 2023?
Details which are available on the Calcutta University 2nd Semester Results 2023 are as follows, by downloading the outcome from the official website, each individual will be able to verify the following details.
- Student Name: Full name of the student who took the exam.
- Roll Number: A unique identification number provided by the University to students, it’s also available on the admit card.
- Course/Program: The academic program i.e. BA, BSc or BCom, you’re enrolled in.
- Semester: 2nd / Second
- Subject Names: List of subjects for which student took the exam.
- Subject Codes: Codes identifying each Paper or subject.
- Marks/Grades: Your scores or grades for each subject.
- Total Marks: The maximum achievable marks for each subject.
- Pass/Fail Status: Whether one passes the exam or not
- Percentage: Overall percentage based on your marks in 2nd Semester Examination.
- Date of Issue: The date of announcement of the result.
How to check the CU Semester 2 Result 2023?
In order to download or check the result for 2nd Semester BA, BSc and BCom exam, you have to go through the procedure below.
- Navigate to the official result portal of Calcutta University, Kolkata, which is accessible at wbresults.nic.in.
- Lookout for an option that reads ‘Calcutta University 2nd Semester Results 2023’ and hit on it to get redirected to another page.
- Now, you will be asked to enter your Roll Number and Captcha Code (as Shown on the website), provide the details, and hit the Submit button to check the result.
Visit rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get the Latest Updates.