RapidX, also known as the Delhi Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS), is the official title of the Delhi Meerut Metro. The corridor regularly gets referred to as the Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut Highway. On October 21, one day after Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s inauguration of India’s first Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) corridor, the most important section will open to customers.
Delhi Meerut RRTS Fare
The Delhi NCR area will implement a Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) to improve connection via the Delhi to Meerut Metro. Four tunnels have been built in Delhi to allow trains to travel between various stops. These tunnels begin at the underground RAPIDX station in Anand Vihar. Anand Vihar station and New Ashok Nagar station are connected by two parallel tunnels around three kilometers long. The following are among RRTS Fare’s key characteristics:
|Design Speed:||180 km|
|Operational Speed:||160 km|
|Average Speed:||100 km|
|Track Gauge:||Standard Gauge- 1435 mm|
|Rolling Stock:||22 m long and 3.2 m broad|
|Signaling:||European Train Control System (ETCS) Level 2|
|Traction:||1 x 25 KV AC overhead catenary|
|Classes:||Economy and Business (1 coach per train)|
Delhi Meerut RRTS Fare attached with Anand Vihar railway and Sahibabad metro are further connected by two parallel tunnels that are each around two kilometers long. The Delhi – Gurugram – SNB – the city of Alwar route and the Delhi – Panipat Corridor are two more RRTS routes proposed under the first phase of The road between Delhi, Ghaziabad, and Meerut as well as the NCRTC.
- Gaganyaan Test Flight
- Samudrayaan Matsya 6000
- Chandra Grahan 2023 in India date
- Reliance Jio AirFiber
- Chandrayaan -3 discovery
- Click to Check Event Updates
- Tap to Check Finance Updates
Ticketing modes for Delhi Meerut RRTS Fare
The major goals of the Delhi Meerut RRTS design were to make the RRTS network easy and accessible for users, as well as to promote the use of public transportation as much as feasible.
- Mobile application using a digital ticket with a QR code called RAPIDX Connect.
- Any card that satisfies the National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) requirements may be used for travel.
- The ticket booths at the stations are where commuters may reload or buy these cards.
- Recharges for NCMC cards must be made for a minimum of Rs. 100 and a maximum of Rs. 2,000.
- In addition to accepting cash payments, ticket vending machines (TVMs) will also have a credit/debit/prepaid card reader that complies with RuPay, Mastercard, and Visa standards.
- Paper travel ticket with a QR code – Can be printed at a ticket vending machine (TVM) or purchased at a ticket counter at a station.
Delhi Meerut RRTS size and weight of luggage per passenger:
In the Delhi Meerut RRTS Fare there will be six coaches on each RAPIDX train, including a first-class carriage. Every train has a carriage next to the luxury coach that is designated for women only. Coach seats have serial numbers. Additionally, the officials stated that some coaches had designated seats for women, those with disabilities, and older persons.
According to authorities, premium coaches contain reclining seats, coat hooks, magazine holders, and footstools in addition to a variety of other commuter-focused amenities. Each seat has a distinct color code, and there is a space to place a vending machine in the future.
Delhi-Meerut RRTS stations
Delhi Meerut RAPIDX trains are designed for top speeds of 180 mph, making RRTS India’s highest form of travel between cities.The original track will connect:
- Duhai Depot via five stops
Delhi-Meerut RRTS Fare: Guidelines
Changing trains to move from one RRTS corridor to another will not be necessary since RRTS stations would be seamlessly connected with other transportation systems including airports, railroads, metros, ISBTs, etc.
- The notification states that youngsters whose height is less than 90 cm will be permitted to ride Rapidx trains for free.
- The fast train system will offer a variety of ticketing options, including digital tickets with QR codes, to help commuters.
- Additionally, the National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) Card may be used, according to NCRTC.
- Other options include paper tickets with QR codes and ticket vending machines (TVMs).
- Passengers are allowed to bring on board luggage that weighs up to 25 kg and has the following dimensions: 80 cm x 50 cm x 30 cm.
- Aadhar Card Update Status
- Birth Certificate Aadhaar
- View More Status Updates
- Click to Check Result Updates
Delhi-Meerut RRTS Fare (Ticket Price)
RRTS Fare The rates for Standard Class on this stretch vary depending on the route between Rs 20 and Rs 50. The route between the end stations, Sahibabad and Duhai Depot has a maximum charge of Rs 50.
Delhi Meerut ticket price based on the amount of stops covered during the route, the fee for people traveling in Luxury Class ranges from Rs 40 to Rs 100. It should be noted that the Premium coaches will be in the first room on the deck. These buses will have comfortable adjustable seats, newspaper owners, laptop recharging locations, and many more conveniences.