Notification for recruitment of MTS under the Delhi Police is going to be released officially by the Staff Selection Commission likely in November 2023. Candidates who want to serve in DP as Multitasking Staff need to know that the application form will be released officially at https://ssc.nic.in/. Shortly after the announcement of the advertisement for recruitment drive, links to apply online will be activated inside the table available below.
Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2023
Notification for recruitment of MTS under the Delhi Police will be made public most probably in November 2023 and the eligible and interested candidates will be able to apply by visiting the official website of Staff Selection Commission, which is only accessible at https://ssc.nic.in/, each and every single individual who wanted to be appointed as Multi-Tasking Staff need to know that window to apply online is going to be remain active for four weeks or more.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||MTS (Civilian)|
|Educational Qualification||Matriculation + ITI Trade Certificate|
|Age Limit||18 to 25 Years|
Date for releasing the notification brochure for recruitment drive or Multi-Tasking Staff is not yet confirmed officially by the Staff Selection Commission, but there is a high speculation that they will release it in November 2023 and the application form through the SSC web portal will be filled by December 2023. To apply online for the post of MTS under Delhi Police, an individual will have to enter basic and educational details, upload required documents, and pay a fee before the due date.
- SSC MTS Notification 2024
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer key
- SSC CPO Tier 1 Result 2023
- SSC JHT Result 2023
- SSC Stenographer Result 2023
- SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2023
- SSC JE Answer Key 2023
- DDA JSA Result 2023
- CRPF HCM Result 2023
- Click to Check More Recruitment
- Click to Check Result Updates
Delhi Police MTS Exam Date 2023
Date for the Computer Based Test for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff is announced officially by the Staff Selection Commission, it will be held from 06 to 19 February 2023 across the Nation with an exam time duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes, in which a total of 100 marks MCQs will be asked from different sections. Candidates who want to apply online to participate in this examination need to know that only those will be allowed to participate in it whose submitted application form will be accepted on or before the due date.
Delhi Police MTS Vacancy 2023
As per various reliable media source, there will be a total number of 888 vacancies for Multitasking Staff under the Delhi Police, which will include Cook, Water Carrier, Safai Karamchari or Sweeper, Mochi or Cobbler, Dhobi or Washer-man, Tailor, Daftri, Cycle Mistri, Khalasi, Mali or Gardener, Barber and Carpenter. Out of total vacancies, 407 will be for Unreserved, 58 for Scheduled Caste, 61 for Scheduled Tribes, 274 for Other Backward Class, and 88 for Economically Weaker Section.
Delhi Police MTS Eligibility 2023
Eligibility criteria for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff under the Delhi Police in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or institution.
- Additionally, candidates must possess an ITI Trade Certificate from NCVT or SCVT.
- The minimum and maximum age for candidates is 18 and 25 years, respectively.
Please note that age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per government rules and regulations, an individual who belongs to OBC and SC/ST will get upper age relaxation for 3 and 5 years, respectively.
Delhi Police MTS Fee 2023
To apply online for recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff under the Delhi Police, an individual will have to pay ₹100, if he or she belongs to General, OBC and EWS. Candidates belonging to SC, ST and PWD are exempted from it.
How to apply online for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission at https://ssc.nic.in/.
- Look for a section that says “Apply” on the website.
- In the “Apply” section, select “Others.”
- Under “Others,” find and click on “MTS (Civilian) Examination 2023.”
- Click on “Apply Online” to open the application form.
- Fill in your personal and educational information in the form.
- You’ll need to upload your photo and signature as per the provided instructions.
- Pay the application fee using the method provided and submit the application form.
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Content.