EPF claim process is available in online and offline mode. Those who are worried about the EPF Claim status can check it online using their login and unique identification number on unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in.
EPF Claim Status
Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) is a savings program by govt which is designed with a purpose to help employees with their retirement obligations. The General Provident Fund (GPF) is the EPF for government employees.
- Aadhar Card Update Status
- Birth Certificate Aadhaar
- Chandrayaan -3 discovery
- Samudrayaan Matsya 6000
- Rajmarg Yatra app
- Sahara Refund Portal
- Click to Check Event Updates
- Tap to Check Finance Updates
According to the PF program, both the employee and the employer make monthly contributions to the employee’s EPF account. Employees should contribute a minimum of 12% of their base wage. The company must also make a 12% contribution of the employee’s base pay.
Check EPF Claim Status
Those who have filled the EPF claim and want to know the EPF Claim status can get it online through SMS or missed call. EPF also has the facility of auto generated messages. Candidates who have filed the claim from unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in also get the status of rejection or in progress at the same website portal.
|Organization||Employee’s Provident Fund|
|Ways to Check||Online, SMS|
EPF Claims Status Important Details
Employees need to mention the important details which are confidential to check the claim status online. The EPFO made it simple and possible to withdraw EPF money online. It is important to activate the UAN number for the withdrawal of money. The activation process may be conducted on the EPFO portal. Employees must have the following information on hand in order to verify the status of their claim: Company information Extension code, if applicable Employer’s EPF Regional Office
- Worldwide Account Number
- EPF Offline Claim Procedure
- Application for EPF
Steps to check unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in online:
- Login to the unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in.
- Enter the UAN number and password.
- Click the online services tab from the EPF website.
- Click track claim status to know the EPF Status.
Get EPF Status with a missed call
- Employees can check out the status of their claim by dialing 011-22901406 from their registered mobile number and leaving a missed call.
- However, the employee must link their telephone number to their UAN.
- The employee must also update their PAN, Aadhaar, and bank account details on the UAN portal.
- The employee is not penalized because the call ended after two rings. The specifics of the claim will be SMS-enabled to the registered mobile phone.
Get EPF Status by text message
- Employees who want to know the status of their claim can send an SMS. The employee’s mobile device must be linked to the UAN site in order to send the SMS.
- The SMS must be formatted as “EPFOHO UAN LAN” and sent to 7738299899.
- The format indicates as ‘LAN’ the language in which the employee would want to receive the information.
EPF Claims Requirements
In the following circumstances, a person with an EPF account is qualified to file an EPF withdrawal claim for the EPF funds:
- After retirement, or 55 years, a claim for the whole EPF corpus may be made. The whole EPF sum cannot be claimed by early retirement.
- One year before to retirement, or at age 54, a 90% claim of the EPF amount may be made.
- In the event of unemployment, a 75% claim of the EPF amount may be made, and the remaining 25% may be transferred to a new EPF account after finding job again.
- After two months of unemployment, the EPF account can be fully claimed.
EPF Claim Online Process
- The Online Withdrawal Process
- You must not be employed by an establishment covered by the Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952, at the time the claim is submitted.
- Only two months after the last day of work may a claim be filed for the purpose of ultimate settlement.
- Verified by Your Aadhaar and PAN
- Date of Exit (DOE) information for the EPF and EPS should have been updated in your Service History by your former employer.
- Please confirm the details of your bank account. as funds are deposited into your bank account.
You must go offline and submit the EPF withdrawal form to your prior employer if you don’t satisfy these requirements. It is explained in our post, “EPF Withdrawal: How to Withdraw from EPF and EPS. To withdraw the EPF balance, download the most recent Composite Claim Form (Aadhaar)/Composite Claim Form (non-Aadhaar).
Go to Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Updates.