The EPFO SSA admit card 2023 is released on 15th August 2023. The examination is scheduled for August 18, 21, 22, and 23, 2023. Candidates can download their admit card from the respectable website of EPFO, https://www.epfindia.gov.in/. The admit card will incorporate vital information about the exam, such as the date, time, venue, and different instructions.
EPFO SSA Admit Card 2023
The EPFO SSA Hall Ticket 2023 is a file order to be issued to applicants who have implemented the SSA (Social Security Assistant) post inside the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO).
- CRPF HCM Result 2023
- SSC MTS Result 2023
- Sahara Refund Portal
- SSC JE Recruitment 2023
- Click to Check Result Updates
- Click to Check Merit List Updates
The admit card will comprise the exam’s vital facts, including the date, time, venue, and different instructions. The admit card may be launched on 15th August 2023. Once it is released officially, a direct link to download it will be activated below too.
epfindia.gov.in SSA Admit Card 2023 Download
Candidates can download their admit card from the reliable internet site of EPFO, https://www.epfindia.gov.in/. To download the admit card, applicants must enter their registration number or roll quantity and date of beginning.
|Organization||Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO)|
|Post Name||SSA (Social Security Assistant)|
|Admit Card Release Date||15th August 2023 (Announced)|
|Admit Card Link||Check Here|
|Exam Date||August 18, 21, 22, and 23, 2023|
The admit card is a vital document and should be carried by applicants to the examination hall. Candidates ought to carefully check the admit card for any errors. If there are any errors, applicants should contact the EPFO helpline immediately.
How to download the EPFO SSA Hall Ticket 2023?
- Go to the legit internet site of EPFO, https://www.epfindia.gov.in/
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click the link to download the admit card under the “SSA Recruitment 2023” phase.
- Enter your registration range or roll wide variety and date of delivery.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your admit card may be displayed on the display.
- Download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.
Guidelines for downloading the EPFO SSA admit card 2023:
- Make positive that you have an excellent internet connection.
- Keep your registration quantity or roll number and date of delivery available.
- Be affected because the website may be crowded on the day of the admit card release.
- If you face any problems, contact the EPFO helpline.
To download the EPFO SSA admit card 2023, you will need the following files:
- Your registration wide variety or roll wide variety
- Your date of start
- You will only want to add other documents to download the admit card.
However, you may want to carry the following documents to the examination corridor:
- Your admit card
- A legitimate ID proof (such as a passport, driver’s licence, or voter ID card)
- An image
Please notice that the image on your admit card needs to be similar to the only one for your ID proof. If the pics are not healthy, you will not be allowed to go into the examination corridor.
EPFO SSA Exam Date 2022
Exam Date for the post of SSA (Social Security Assistant) is announced officially by the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), candidates need to know that exam will be held in the Computer-based test mode on August 18, 21, 22, and 23, 2023, candidates who are going to participate in recruitment exam need to know that it will be mandatory for each individual to carry the physical copy of hall ticket at the exam centre, because without it no one will be allowed inside the exam hall.
EPFO SSA Exam Pattern 2023
Exam pattern for both stages of the selection process is announced officially by the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization.
Phase I: Computer-based examination (CBT)
Phase II: Computer-based typing test
Phase I: Computer-primarily based examination (CBT)
- Subjects: General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and Reasoning Ability.
- Marks: 600
- Duration: a hundred and fifty minutes (2 hours half-hour)
- Mode: Online
- Qualifying marks: 35%
Phase II: Computer-based typing test (speed take a look at)
- Subject: English or Hindi typing
- Marks: a hundred
- Duration: 15 mins
- Mode: Online
- Qualifying marks: 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi
The final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the two phases of the examination. The CBT will be a qualifying exam, and only those candidates who qualify for the CBT will be eligible to appear for the typing test. The typing test will be the deciding factor for the final selection.
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Updates.