ESIC is inviting eligible and qualified candidates for the 17710 open vacancies. Candidates can apply online from the official web portal which is accessible at https://esic.nic.in/. ESIC Recruitment 2023 form submission process is anticipated to start from the first week of November 2023.
ESIC Recruitment 2023
The State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has made the ESIC Recruitment 2023 Notification available on its official website, www.esic.nic.in recruitment 2023. Application process will start soon on the official website portal of ESIC. Candidates are requested to stay in touch with the official website to get latest updates on the application process last date. Also make sure to check and read the eligibility criteria before applying online.
- NaBFID Recruitment 2023
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
- AAI ATC Notification 2023
- AIBE 18 Admit Card 2023
- ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023
- CRPF GD Constable Recruitment 2023
- Tap to Check Recruitment Updates
- Click to Check Merit List Updates
- Tap to Check About Results
ESIC Application Form 2023
One of the two primary statutory social security organizations owned by the Indian government’s Ministry of Labour and Employment is the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation. Before applying for the positions under ESIC MTS, LDC, and UDC Recruitment 2023, interested applicants must review the comprehensive ESIC Employment 2023 Notification PDF and the openings below. See the provided link for additional information on ESIC Recruitment 2023.
|Organization||Employee State Insurance Corporation|
|Application Date||November 2023|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Main & Interview|
For the positions of Multitasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk/Upper Division Clerk Cashier, Head Clerk/Assistant, and Social Security Officer/Manager Grade II/Superintendent, the Corporation has solicited applications for 17,710 positions. As of right present, the dates for the ESIC Recruitment 2023 online applications are anticipated.
ESIC Vacancies 2023
There are a total of 17710 vacancies including various posts of MTS, Manager, Lower division Clerk and upper division clerk etc. The dates for submitting the ESIC Online Application in 2023 will shortly be announced on the official website at esic.nic.in/. Online registration is the accepted method. ESIC portal will host a direct link to the online application for ESIC Recruitment 2023.
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2023?
To apply online for ESIC Recruitment 2023, candidates interested in positions at ESIC should follow the instructions below.
- Visit the Employees State Insurance Corporation’s official website at esic.nic.in and select the “Recruitment” tab from the home page.
- You can view the alerts for the vacancies that ESIC has released under the Recruitment Tab.Choose the post notice that you want to receive.
- You will be redirected to the ESIC registration page, where you must provide the necessary information (name, contact information, etc.).
- An OTP will be provided to your ESIC registered mobile number as part of the registration process validation; all you need to do is enter that OTP on the ESIC portal.
- Now complete the ESIC application form after verifying the registration procedure.
ESIC Application Eligibility Criteria 2023
The specific requirements for eligibility, including age restriction and educational background, have been listed below for the ESIC Recruitment 2023.
Educational Qualification for ESIC 2023 application will be different according to the selected post.
- For ESIC Multitasking staff candidates must have passed matriculation from a recognized board.
- For Upper division clerk/ Upper division cashier/ Social Security/Manager/Superintendent candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree along with basic knowledge of computers.
- According to the ESIC Recruitment Notification PDF, a candidate who wishes to apply online for ESIC Recruitment must meet one of the following requirements:
- (a) an Indian national, or
- (b) a Nepali subject, or
- (c) a Bhutanese subject, or
- (d) a Tibetan refugee who traveled to India prior to January 1, 1962, with the goal of relocating there permanently, or
- (e) an individual of Indian descent who migrated from the United Republic of Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Burma, Pakistan, or Sri Lanka
- The ESIC age limit is 18–27 years for UDC posts, 18–25 years for MTS posts, and 30 years or less for Social Security Officer/Manager Grade II/Superintendent posts.
ESIC Recruitment Application Fee 2023
There is an application fee of 250 Rs for Female/SC/ST/Ex-Service man/PWD/Departmental Candidates.
Other Category or Unreserved category candidates have to pay a fee of 500 Rs for the application process of ESIC Recruitment.
ESIC Salary Structure 2023
Candidates will feel more confident and be inspired to improve their preparation if they are aware of the wage range for the position for which they are applying. The chosen candidates will be entitled for a number of benefits and allowances in addition to their pay. Each position has a particular pay scale and salary, and the full compensation structure is as follows:
|Multi Tasking Staff||1||18,000-56,000|
|Lower Division Clerk||2||19.900-63,200|
|Upper Division Clerk Cashier||4||25,000-81,000|
|Head Clerk/ Cashier||6||35,000-1,12,400|
|Social Security Officer/Manager Grade II/Superintendent posts||7||44,900-1,42,400|
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage to Get Relevant Updates.