Employees’ State Insurance Corporation will release the notification for the post of Social Security Officer on its official website at https://esic.gov.in/, candidates who are eligible and interested need to know that the application form may be made public most probably in December 2023. Shortly after the release of the circular, each eligible candidate will be able to apply online by visiting the respective webportal.
ESIC SSO Notification 2023
Candidates who are eligible and interested to be appointed as Social Security Officer under the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation need to know that the notification release date is not yet confirmed officially, but there is a high speculation that it may be made public most probably in December 2023. Once the notification is released officially by the ESIC for the post of SSO, a link to apply online will be also activated inside the table, which is available below, to get more details about this upcoming Recruitment drive, stay tuned till the very end.
|Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Social Security Officer|
|Vacancies||To be released|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Skill & Descriptive Test|
|Application Form||To be released|
Aspirants who are eligible and interested to be appointed as Social Security Officer under the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation need to know that once the application form is released officially at https://esic.gov.in/, each and every single individual will be able to apply. Link to apply online for the post SSO unde ESIC will be available on the respective webportal for four weeks, all aspirants who are eligible and interested are highly recommended to apply online in initial stage to avoid the last minute rush, we also have shared step-by-step instructions to apply online for this post.
- ESIC Recruitment 2023
- NaBFID Recruitment 2023
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
- AAI ATC Notification 2023
- AIBE 18 Admit Card 2023
- ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023
- CRPF GD Constable Recruitment 2023
- Tap to Check Recruitment Updates
- Click to Check Merit List Updates
- Tap to Check About Results
ESIC SSO Vacancy 2023
Number of vacancies for the post of Social Security Officer under the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is not yet confirmed. Last year, there were a total number of 93 vacancies for General, Other Backward Class, Schedule Tribes, Scheduled Caste and Economically Weaker Section. It is anticipated that the number of vacancies for the post SSO in 2023 may be around 200.
ESIC SSO Eligibility Criteria 2023
Education qualification and age limit details for recruitment of Social Security Officers under the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation are as follows.
- The candidate should have completed their Graduation from a recognized University or equivalent.
- He/she should have a working knowledge of computers, including the use of Office suites and databases.
- The candidate should be between 21 to 27 years of age to be eligible to apply for the post of SSO under ESIC.
There will be upper age relaxation for 3 and 5 years for OBC and SC/ST candidates, respectively.
ESIC SSO Application Fee 2023
To apply online for the post of Social Security Officer, an individual will have to pay the application fee, which is different from one another for each category, you may get the details from below.
- SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen: ₹250/-.
- General & Other Backward Class: ₹500/-.
Candidates will be able to pay the application fee using the debit card, credit card, NET banking or UPI at the end of submission of the application form.
ESIC SSO Selection Process 2023
Selection process for the post of Social Security Officer consists of three stages, which are Prelims, Mains and Skill Test & Descriptive Test.
- It is of qualifying nature and will not be counted while preparing the final merit list.
- The exam is objective in nature, and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks of the assigned marks will be deducted.
- There are three sections with 100 MCQs. each carrying 1 mark.
- Each section has a sectional timing of 20 minutes.
- It is a computer-based exam and will be considered for preparing the final merit list.
- The details of the Phase-II exam, including the syllabus, can be found in the official notification of ESIC; those who clear this exam will be called for the final stage of the selection process.
Computer Skills & Descriptive Type Test:
- It will be held to determine candidates’ eligibility for appointment.
How to apply online for ESIC SSO Recruitment 2023?
In order to apply online for the post of Social Security Officer, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions.
- Navigate to the official website of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, which is accessible at https://esic.gov.in/.
- Lookout for an option that reads ‘Recruitment of Social Security Officer 2023’, hit on it and get redirected to another webpage.
- Now, you will find an option of Apply Online, tap on it and enter your Basic and Educational details, and then get redirected to the next page.
- At the end, you need to upload documents with photograph and signature, and pay the application fee to apply online.
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage to Get Relevant Updates.