FCI plays a crucial role in ensuring food security and distributing essential commodities across the country. In this article, we have exciting news for job seekers as FCI is gearing up to release an FCI Recruitment 2023 notification for over 5000 vacancies across different job posts on 27th August 2023. It is a golden opportunity for individuals looking to get a job in FCI. With such a large number of vacancies which will be advertised on https://www.recruitmentfci.in/, candidates from diverse educational backgrounds and skill sets can find suitable positions. Read this article to know more about the upcoming FCI Recruitment 2023.
FCI Recruitment 2023
As of now no one knows the exact details about the FCI Recruitment 2023, but it is expected that a total of 5000+ vacancies will be notified throughout the recruitment notification on 27th August 2023. Aspirants can anticipate a transparent selection process and a chance to contribute to the nation’s welfare by becoming a part of FCI’s dedicated workforce.
- SBI Clerk Notification 2023
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
- Indian Army MES Recruitment 2023
- Click to Check More Recruitment
- Tap to Check More Admit Card Releases
For the ease of candidates, we will upload a direct link to apply for the upcoming Food Corporation Of India Recruitment 2023. Candidates are advised to keep an eye out for the official announcement on https://www.recruitmentfci.in/ to kickstart your journey towards a rewarding career with FCI Recruitment 2023.
|Recruitment Name||FCI Recruitment 2023|
|Notification Release Date||27th August 2023 (expected)|
|Authority||Food Corporation Of India|
FCI Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the latest FCI Recruitment, candidates need to meet specific age and educational qualifications. These criteria serve as the foundational requirements, and candidates failing to fulfill them will not proceed further in the hiring process. The following eligibility requirements are in place:
FCI Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualifications
- Junior Engineer:
- Graduation in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering from any recognized university or institution.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering from any recognized university or institution and 1-year relevant experience.
- Manager (General), Manager (Depot), Manager (Movement):
- Graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PH) in India. CA/ICWA/CS qualifications are also accepted.
- Manager (Accounts):
- B.Com from a recognized University and Post Graduate Full-time MBA (Fin) Degree/Diploma of minimum 2 years recognized by UGC/AICTE, or Postgraduate Part-time MBA (Fin) Degree/Diploma (not in distance education) of minimum 3 years duration recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- Manager (Hindi):
- Master’s degree or equivalent from a reputable university with Hindi and English as major subjects.
- Steno Grade-II:
- Graduate with an O’level DOEACC qualification and a typing speed of 40 wpm and shorthand speed of 80 wpm, or a degree in computer science/application with similar typing and shorthand speeds.
- Assistant Grade -II (Hindi):
- Level of a recognized College with Hindi as the principal subject. English proficiency and one year of experience translating between English and Hindi.
- Typist (Hindi):
- Degree or equivalent with a typing speed of 30 WPM in Hindi.
- Completion of 8th grade from a recognized board or its equivalent.
FCI Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Manager – 28 years
- Manager (Hindi) – 35 years
- Junior Engineer – 25 years
- Steno. Grade II – 25 years
- Typist (Hindi) – 25 years
- Watchmen – 25 years
- FCI Assistant Gr.3 – 27 years
- Assistant Grade III (Hindi) – 28 years
- Click to Check Status Updates
- Check to Know Merit List Updates
- Tap to Check Finance Updates
- Click to Check Event Updates
How To Apply Online For FCI Recruitment 2023?
To complete the online application for FCI Recruitment 2023, follow these steps:
- Start by visiting the official Food Corporation of India Department website.
- Find and click on the “Recruitment” option on the department’s dashboard.
- Once you click the recommended option, you’ll find the link to the vacant positions.
- Click the provided link, and you’ll see the registration and login buttons. Click “Registration.”
- Fill out the registration form with your name, mobile number, email ID, and complete the registration.
- Next, click on the login button, and use your ID and password to access the form.
- Carefully input all the required information, ensuring accuracy. Once you’ve reviewed the form, click “Final Submit.”
- Complete the online payment. After successful payment, remember to print and save a copy of the form.
FCI Recruitment 2023 Salary
The salary in FCI for 2023 varies based on the job position and location. Here’s the salary structure:
For Junior Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical):
– Level 1/Class A Cities: Rs. 26,673
– Level 2/Class B Cities: Rs. 25,563
– Level 3/Class C Cities: Rs. 24,453
For Typists (Hindi), Assistant Grade-III (General, Accounts, Technical, Depot):
– Level 1/Class A Cities: Rs. 22,213
– Level 2/Class B Cities: Rs. 21,283
– Level 3/Class C Cities: Rs. 20,353
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Information.