Gauri Puja will be celebrated on 22 September 2023, this is one of the most popular festivals dedicated to Mata Pravati. The Puja is performed by the married and unmarried both for their happy married life and wealth.
Gauri Puja 2023 Date
Gauri Pujan is one of the main festivals celebrated in Maharashtra. Goddess Gauri or Mata Parvati is being worshiped on this day. This festival is also celebrated in other parts of this country and people celebrate it with joy and happiness.
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2023
- Lalbaugcha Raja 2023 Darshan
- Click to Check More Festivals
- Amrit Brikshya Andolan Certificate Link
- Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom
- Assam Police Recruitment 2023
Goddess Gauri is honored at the Mangala Gauri Vrat. It is commemorated on the second Tuesday of Shravana Month each year. Fasting is observed, and prayers are offered to Goddess Parvati. On this day in July, the second Mangala Gauri Vrat is being held on the Navami Tithi of Krishna Paksha in the month of Shravana.
Jyeshtha Gauri Avahana 2023
The festival has a unique significance, people celebrate it in their way but the most popular way of celebration is women wake up for the whole night and play traditional games like Zhimma and Phugdi. Women enjoy this day along with their friends.
|Dedicated to||Mata Partvati|
|Also known as||Mangala Gauri Vrat|
|Date of Gauri Pujan||22 September 2023|
Married and unmarried both can perform the Gauri Punjan. Unmarried women worship Mata Gauri for a happy married life and for getting a good husband.
Significance of Gauri Pujan
Gauri Pujan has a great significance in our old culture. It is also said that mata Sita worshiped Gauri Mata to get Lord Rama as husband. Maharashtrian ladies fervently and enthusiastically celebrate the occasion. On Gauri Pujan, they participate in playing age-old games like Zhimma and Phugdi while staying up all night. Women might take advantage of the occasion and have fun with their pals.
Women who are married or single perform Gauri Pujan. Unmarried women participate in Gauri Pujan in order to find the perfect spouse, while married women pray for their husbands’ long life and wellbeing. According to Hindu scriptures, Sita Mata conducted Gauri Pujan to win Lord Rama’s hand in marriage.
How is Gauri Puja performed?
The following supplies are required for Gauri Puja: Lord Shiva, Durga, Ganesh, Kalash, Haldi, Roli, Sandalwood Paste, Gangajal, Kumkum, Lamps, Panch Patra, Incense, Fruits, Panchamrit, Betel Leaves, Sweets, Nuts, Coconut, Flowers, Mango Leaves, and Garland are some examples of the idols that are used.
- Setting up the Lord Ganesh idol is the first step.
- Install Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati’s idols after that.
- Gauri Shankar Mantra mantra.
- Light the incense and candles.
- Apply a tilak consisting of haldi, Roli, and sandalwood paste.
- Distribute the Akshat.
- Pray to Goddess Gauri and do the Gauri Shankar Sadhna.
- Serve fruit, candy, and coconut.
- Ask Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati for their blessings while holding a Gangajal.
- Finally, make an offering to the Brahmins for finishing the puja.
Gauri Puja Faith & Believe
The consort of Lord Shiva is the goddess Gauri, also known as Parvati Mata. She is Lord Shiva’s Shakti. Gauri Pujan is conducted to get Mata Parvati’s blessings. On the fourth or fifth day of Ganesh Chaturthi, Gauri Puja is performed. Gauri Pujan is often performed in a temple, although some people may do this Pooja at home. It is one of the most well-known Maharashtrian pujas.
It helps to get rid of problems in marital life. It is believed that participating in Gauri Puja would help unmarried ladies find the right life mate. Married couples receive serenity and joy in their lives thanks to Gauri Puja. Marriage-related trust and respect are increased through Gauri Puja.Children are a blessing for a relationship.
What are the benefits of Gauri Puja?
- It helps to get rid of problems in marital life.
- It is believed that participating in Gauri Puja would help unmarried ladies find the right life mate.
- Married couples receive serenity and joy in their lives thanks to Gauri Puja.
- Marriage-related trust and respect are increased through Gauri Puja.
- Children are a blessing for a relationship.
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get The Latest Topics.