Notification for recruitment of Van Mitra announced officially by the Forest Department, Government of Himachal Pradesh in its official website at https://forp.hp.gov.in/ most probably on 29 November 2023. Candidates who are eligible and interested will be able to apply online by providing required details and uploading documents once the advertisement brochure is released officially and the window to apply online is activated on the respective webportal.
HP Van Mitra Notification 2023
Candidates who want to apply as Van Mitra under the HP Forest Department are eagerly waiting for the release of the notification for a long time. The date for the release of the advertisement for the post Van Rakshak is not yet confirmed officially by the concerned officials, but there is a high speculation that it is made public most probably on 29 November 2023 or prior, once the advertisement is released officially, the window to apply online will be activated at https://forp.hp.gov.in/ for four weeks.
|Post Name||Van Mitra|
|Notification||November 29, 2023|
|Registration||30 November to 30 December 2023|
Notification for recruitment of Van Mitra is available at http://forp.hp.gov.in/, each and every single individual, who is eligible and interested need to know that the direct link to apply online will be activated on the only on official website, and aspirants will have submit their application before deadline. All candidates are informed that only those aspirants’ applications are gonna be accepted by the concerned officials of Forest Department of Himachal Pradesh, who will have provided all the details correctly.
- HPTET Notification 2023
- AAI ATC Notification 2023
- ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023
- CRPF GD Constable Recruitment 2023
- Tap to Check Recruitment Updates
- Click to Check Merit List Updates
- Tap to Check About Results
HP Forest Van Mitra Vacancy 2023
There are a total number of 2061 vacancies for the post of Van Mitra in Himachal Pradesh’s districts, you may check the number of vacancies for each by going through the table, which is available below.
|WL (North) Dharamshala||30|
|WL (South) Shimla||77|
To check the reservation details of vacancy for each district, an individual will have to download the official notification brochure after the release of the advertisement for the recruitment drive of Van Mitra under the Forest Department.
HP Van Mitra Eligibility 2023
Eligibility criteria for Van Mitra post under the Forest Department in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
- Educational Qualification – An individual must have passed the Intermediate exam from a recognised board.
- Age Limit – An individual’s age must not be below 18 and above 25 years.
There will be upper age relaxation for Reserved category candidates for the post of Van Mitra under Forest Department of HP.
HP Van Mitra Physical Test 2023
Details about the physical efficiency and standard requirements for the Van Mitra exam are as follows.
Physical Standard Test:
- Height: Minimum 165 cm.
- Chest: Minimum 79 cm without expansion and 84 cm after expansion.
- For Schedule Tribes candidates, there’s a relaxation of up to 5 cm in height and 4 cm for chest without and with expansion.
- Height: Minimum 150 cm.
- Chest: Minimum 74 cm without expansion and 79 cm after expansion.
- For Schedule Tribes candidates, there’s a relaxation of up to 5 cm for height and 4 cm for chest without and with expansion.
Physical Efficiency Test:
- Qualifying 5000 metres Race in 30 minutes.
- Qualifying 1500 metres Race in 10 minutes.
HP Van Mitra Application Form 2023
Steps to apply online for the Recruitment of Van Mitra 2023 are as follows.
- Go to the Forest Department, Government of Himachal Pradesh’s official website at https://forp.hp.gov.in/.
- Look for the “Recruitment of Van Mitra 2023” on the website, it will be visible under the “Recruitment” or “Career” tab.
- Click on “Apply Online” and proceed to registration. You will need to create an account with your details, such as name, email, and other required details.
- After successful registration, log in using your credentials (username and password).
- Complete your application by providing your basic personal details and educational qualifications as required in the online form.
- At the end, you will be asked to upload scanned copies of your documents, including a recent photograph and your signature, do so and submit the application form.
Go to Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Updates.