Notification for recruitment of 35 Professor, Assistant Professors, and Associate Professors is released officially by the Indira Gandhi National Open University, candidates who are eligible and interested can apply online by visiting the official website, http://ignou.ac.in/ or https://cuignourec.samarth.edu.in/, on or before 15 November 2023. To get more information regarding the recruitment drive, stay tuned.
IGNOU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
For the appointment of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor into Indira Gandhi National Open University, notification was released officially on October 15, 2023, candidates who are eligible and interested can apply online by visiting the official website at http://ignou.ac.in/ on or before the last date. Candidates need to know how to apply online againsts various posts, the direct link to apply online is already activated below, procedure to submit application is also available below.
|Post Name||Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Registration Date||15 October to 15 November 2023|
Candidates who meet with certain eligibility criteria for the post of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor can easily apply through their webportal of Indira Gandhi National Open University, which is accessible at https://ignou.ac.in/, to apply online, it is mandatory to provide required details, upload documents and pay fee. Aspirants need to know that the last date to apply online is 15 November 2023, but to submit the application form, it is November 20, 2023.
- ESIC Recruitment 2023
- NaBFID Recruitment 2023
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
- AAI ATC Notification 2023
- AIBE 18 Admit Card 2023
- ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023
- CRPF GD Constable Recruitment 2023
- Tap to Check Recruitment Updates
- Click to Check Merit List Updates
- Tap to Check About Results
IGNOU Recruitment Vacancy 2023
There are a total number of 35 vacancies for three different posts, out of a total of 17, 12 and 6 vacancies are for Professor, Associate Professor (Level 13 A) and Assistant Professor (Academic Level 7), respectively, go through the table, which is available below and check the number of vacancies in respective schools.
|School Name||Post Name|
|Professor||Associate Professor||Assistant Professor|
|School of Humanities||2||3||–|
|School of Social Sciences||2||2||–|
|School of Health Sciences||2||1||–|
|School of Sciences||5||1||1|
|School of Law||1||–||–|
|School of Management Studies||4||1||1|
|School of Gender and Development Studies||–||1||–|
|School of Agriculture||–||–||1|
|School of Tourism, Hospitality Service Sectoral Management||1||1||–|
|School of Interdisciplinary & Trans Disciplinary Studies||1||1||1|
|School of Social Work||1||1||–|
|School of Foreign Languages||–||1||–|
|School of Translation Studies and Training||–||–||1|
|School of Performing and Visual Arts||–||–||1|
To verify the number for vacancies, an individual can download a notification brochure from the official website IGNOU.
IGNOU Eligibility Criteria 2023
Educational qualifications and age required for the faculty positions at IGNOU are as follows.
- Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals.
- Minimum ten (10) years of teaching experience in a University/College as an Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience.
- Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade) wherever grading system is followed.
- Minimum of eight years of experience in teaching and/or research equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor in a University.
- A Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks in the concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University or equivalent foreign degree.
- Clearing the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or having a PhD Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission.
- 18 to 55 years as of 1st January 2023
There will be upper age relaxation as per government rules.
IGNOU Assistant Professor Application Fee 2023
The application fees for IGNOU Recruitment 2023 for the various teaching post are as follows:
- General Category: ₹500/-
- OBC/ EWS Category: ₹500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD Category: ₹0/- (No application fee)
Aspirants will be able to pay the required fee using a direct or credit card.
IGNOU Assistant Professor Application Form 2023
To apply online for recruitment of Assistant Professor or any other post, you have to go through the procedure below.
- Visit the official website for the IGNOU Teaching Recruitment at https://cuignourec.samarth.edu.in/.
- Look for the “Register Now” option and click on it.
- Complete the registration process by providing the required information.
- After registration, log in using your credentials.
- Fill out your basic and educational qualification details as specified in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the application.
- Proceed to pay the application fee using the provided online payment options and submit the application.
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage to Get Relevant Updates.