Results for various posts for the exam held from 25 November 2023 onwards will be released officially by the Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre (IKDRC), Ahmedabad in January 2024 and aspirants will be able to check their qualifying status.
IKDRC Result 2023
Recruitment examination is administered by the Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre, Ahmedabad on different dates from November 25, 2023 against the 1156 positions, which consists Operation Theatre Assistant, Head Clerk, Senior Pharmacist/Pharmacist, X-ray Technician, Assistant E.C.G. Technician, Photographer, etc,.
|Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre, Ahmedabad
|25 November 2023 (Onwards)
If you are among those thousands of candidates who took part in the recruitment exam held for various posts then you must know that date for announcement of the result is not yet confirmed officially by IKDRC, Ahmedabad, but there is a high speculation that it will be made public officially most probably within four weeks after the exam commencement.
- IFFCO AGT Prelims Result 2023
- UIIC AO Result 2023
- Click to Check More Recruitment
- Click to Check Result Updates
IKDRC Cut Off 2023
Cut off marks for the various Class 3 posts will be available on the result gazette, aspirants who took part in the exam held in November and December 2023 need to know that cut off marks each of the following posts will be different from one another for UR, OBC, SC, ST, EWS, etc,.
- Operation Theatre Assistant
- Head Clerk
- Senior Pharmacist/Pharmacist
- X-ray Technician
- Assistant E.C.G. Technician
- Assistant Dialysis Technician/Assistant Kidney (H.D.) Technician
- Administrative Assistant
- Nursing Superintendent (Class – 2)
- Health Educator
- Deputy Nursing Superintendent (Class – 2)
- Administrative Officer (Class – 2)
- Assistant X-ray Technician
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent (Class – 3)
- Office Superintendent
- Sanitary Inspector
- Store Keeper
- Junior Pharmacist
- Assistant Laboratory Technician
- Junior Clerk/Clerk cum Typist
- Laboratory Technician
- Staff Nurse
- Senior Clerk
- Dialysis Technician/Kidney (H.D.) Technician
- Chief Account Officer (Paper – 1)
- Chief Account Officer (Paper – 2)
- Assistant Sanitary Inspector
IKDRC Merit List 2023
Merit list for the various Class 3 posts under the Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre, Ahmedabad will carry the Seat Number of those aspirants who will have secured at least cut off marks or more and are eligible to participate in the second stage of selection process.
Date for releasing the result as merit list is not yet confirmed officially by the concerned officials of the IKDRC, Ahmedabad, but there is a high speculation that it will be made public officially at https://ikdrc-its.org/, to download the PDF file and check the qualifying status, link will be also activated inside the table.
How to check the IKDRC Exam Result 2023?
Candidates who took part in the recruitment exam for various Class 3 posts under the IKDRC, Ahmadabad, will be able to check the outcome by going through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the official website of the Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre, Ahmedabad, which is accessible at https://ikdrc-its.org/.
- Lookout for an option that reads ‘Recruitment or Current Openings’ and tap on to go to the next page.
- Now, an option that reads ‘IKDRC Recruitment Exam Result 2023’ will be before you, tap on it and download the PDF file.
- Open the result gazette, search your Roll Number and check that you have been shortlisted to be called for the second stage of the selection process or not.
To get updated information regarding the release of the result for the various Class 3 posts, keep an eye on the official website at https://ikdrc-its.org/.
What after the IKDRC Result 2023 announcement?
After the announcement of the recruitment result for the various posts under the Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre, Ahmedabad, each individual who will be shortlisted will have to participate in the second stage of selection process, after which the final selection list will be prepared on the basis of candidates performance in the exam.
Go to rajneetug Homepage To Get Relevant Content.