Notification for recruitment of 1899 PA, SA, Mail Guard, Postman and MTS is released officially by the Department of Posts, India for Sports Quota, aspirants who are eligible and interested are informed that online application form is going to be filled from 10 November to 09 December 2023, the widow to apply for various posts is going to be remain active only at dopsportsrecruitment.cept.gov.in/.
India Post Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
To apply online for the post of PA, SA, Mail Guard, Postman and Multi-Tasking Staff (Sports Quota) under the India Post the link will be active from November 10, 2023, and those who are eligible and interested need to be known of the fact that only those aspirants application are going to be accepted, who will submit all the details correctly, to apply online, it mandatory that one meet with certain eligibility criteria in all terms, because who will provide any details incorrect, their application won’t be accepted.
|Post Name||PA, SA, Mail Guard, Postman and MTS|
|Application Form||10 November to 09 December 2023|
Candidates must know only those can apply online who have have represented his or her State or Nation in any sports, if you are one of then and have required educational qualification, then you must know that the application form is going to be filled till the December 09, 2023, aspirants who are eligible and interested must be known of the fact that after the application submission, the window to edit it will be available from 10 to 14 December 2023, to get more details about the recruitment drive, stay tuned.
- ESIC Recruitment 2023
- NaBFID Recruitment 2023
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
- AAI ATC Notification 2023
- AIBE 18 Admit Card 2023
- ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023
- CRPF GD Constable Recruitment 2023
- Tap to Check Recruitment Updates
- Click to Check Merit List Updates
- Tap to Check About Results
India Post Office Sport Quota Vacancy 2023
There are a total number of 1899 vacancies for the post of PA, SA, Mail Guard, Postman and MTS, check the number of state and post-wise vacancies from the below.
|Circle||Postal Assistant||Sorting Assistant||Postman||Mail Guard||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||0||0||0||0||0|
India Post Sports Quota Eligibility Criteria 2023
Eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification and age limit for various posts under Sports Quota are as follows.
- Postal Assistant (PA) & Sorting Assistant (SA): Must possess a Graduate degree.
- Postman: Must have completed 12th Class and possess an LMV License.
- Mail Guard: Must have completed 12th Class.
- MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff): Must have completed 10th Class.
- Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Postman and Mail Guard: An individual age must not be below 18 and above 27 years as of December 09, 2023.
- MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff): An individual age must not be below 18 and above 25 years as of December 09, 2023.
India Post Sport Quota Application Fee 2023
To apply online for the post of Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Postman Mail Guard or MTS (Multitasking Staff), an individual will have to pay the application fee using the debit or credit card, and get the fee details from below.
- General/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PwD/EWS/Female: Rs. 0/-
How to apply online for India Post Sport Quota Recruitment 2023?
To apply online for recruitment of Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Postman, Mail Guard and MTS (Multitasking Staff), you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Navigate to the official website of India Post Sport Quota, which is accessible at dopsportsrecruitment.cept.gov.in/.
- Lookout for an option that reads ‘India Post Sports Quota Recruitment 2023,’ hit on it and get redirected to another webpage.
- Enter basic and educational qualification details, upload documents and pay the application fee.
- At the end, you need to review submitted details, and hit the Submit button to finalise the application process.
Go to Rajneetug Homepage To Get Relevant Content.