In collaboration with the National Payments Corporation of India, IndusInd Bank unveiled its newest product, the IndusInd Bank Platinum RuPay Credit Card, on Tuesday, November 7. Customers will be able to use the RuPay Credit Card network to conduct both online and offline purchases with this credit card.
Indusind Rupay Credit Card
A growing number of banks are now offering RuPay Credit Cards, primarily due to the growing popularity of the RuPay network and the simplicity of connecting it with the UPI application of your choice. IndusInd Bank has recently introduced its first RuPay Credit Card, a unique credit card that offers you two Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent on UPI transactions.
|Card Type||Indusind Rupay Credit Card|
|Rewards||1.5 Rewards for every ₹150 spent excluding fuel|
Customers of IndusInd Bank RuPay credit cards may now easily begin UPI payments by simply associating their credit cards with the UPI-enabled Apps. This is in addition to making seamless payments to merchants via the RuPay network utilizing POS devices and e-commerce websites. People may make payments on-line and offline with ease and receive quicker rewards for their UPI transactions when they use the RuPay credit card from IndusInd Bank.
- Capital One Class Action Settlement
- DA hike Central Govt employees
- Tax Audit Due Date for AY 2023-24
- TDS Refund Status
- Tap to Check About Finance
- Click to Check Status Updates
Indusind RuPay Credit Card Requirements
For the IndusInd Bank Rupay credit card requirements are as follows:
- you must be a regular employee of a reputable firm and be between the ages of 18.
- If you work for yourself, you should be in strong business management and have a high Cibil score.
- It’s important for you to have a monthly income.
- Evidence of income: address from the previous three months’ bank statements or pay stubs evidence includes the most recent or previous month’s phone and power bills, the rental agreement, the most recent or previous month’s flat maintenance bill, the most recent or previous month’s bank statement, the passport, the driver’s license, the PAN card, and a passport-size photo.
IndusInd Bank Rupay Card Rewards
The following are the uses for your Platinum RuPay Credit Card Reward Points:
- For every Rs. 100 you spend using UPI, you will receive two reward points.
- One reward point will be awarded to you for each non-UPI transaction of Rs. 100.
- For every qualified expenditure, you will additionally receive Rs. 0.70. Both UPI and non-UPI transactions are covered by this.
- Your credit limit will be the maximum number of Reward Points you may accrue.
- Utility bills, government services, insurance premiums, school fees, gasoline expenses, and rental payments are all not eligible for Reward Points.
- With IndusMoments, you may get immediate savings, cashback deals, and much more on well-known products.
- Club Vistara Points can be redeemed with your reward points. Club Vistara Points are equal to 100 Reward Points.
- Get InterMiles by using your reward points. 100 InterMiles = 100 Reward Points.
- You may pay off your outstanding credit card debt and exchange your reward points for cash. = Rs. 0.30 for 1 Reward Point.
Indusind Rupay Credit Card Features
- For every Rs. 200 spent on dining and travel, you will receive 8 reward points (up to 1,500 reward points every statement cycle).
- For every Rs. 200 spent in other categories (apart from a select few such as transportation, utilities, insurance, etc.), you will receive 4 reward points.
- Faster rewards points on specific YESCART transactions
- 1% fuel fee waiver is available for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000 at Every gas station in India.
- A dedicated website for purchasing tickets for flights, hotels, and movies using reward points
- Unique Product Catalog Redeeming Reward Points for Air Miles (10 Reward Points = 1 InterMile / 1 Club Vistara Point)
- Take advantage of four free rounds of golf at certain Indian golf courses each year.
- Take advantage of a free golf lesson at a few Indian golf courses each month.
- Each calendar quarter, the primary card member is entitled to one complimentary visit to an Indian domestic airport lounge.
How to link a RuPay credit card to UPI?
It’s easy and clear to apply for the IndusInd Bank Platinum Rupay Credit Card:
- Visit the website of IndusInd Bank.
- Select Cards and Products should be clicked.
- Launch the BHIM, PhonePe, Paytm, or Google Pay UPI app.
- Add Credit Card/Link Credit Card” in step two.
- Choose the bank that issued the credit card (IndusInd Bank)
- Choose the Platinum RuPay Credit Card from IndusInd Bank.
- Continue creating your UPI PIN.