Admit Card for the Apprentice will be available for download from November 2023 on the official website, and aspirants will be able to download it using valid login credentials.
IOCL Apprentice Admit Card 2023
Indian Oil Corporation Limited will release the admit card for Apprentice (Trade/Technician) on the official website, which is accessible at https://iocl.com/apprenticeships/, and candidates will be able to make a print copy on A4 size paper for further reference.
To get the digital copy of the hall ticket, an individual will have to enter his or her Registration Number and Password, so make sure to be ready with it, once the hall ticket for Apprentice is made public officially, link to download it will be also activated below
|Admit Card||November 2023|
|Admit Card Link||Check Here (Soon)|
|Exam Date||3 December 2023|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited may activate the direct link to download the call letter for the Apprentice post on November 2023 by afternoon, not a single individual will get the physical copy of admit card, each one has to download and make a print copy.
- UGC NET Admit Card December 2023
- IFFCO AGT Admit Card 2023
- EMRS Admit Card 2023
- DDA JSA Result 2023
- AIBE 18 Admit Card 2023
- PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2023
- View More Admit Card Downloads
How to download the IOCL Apprentice Admit Card 2023?
In order to download the admit card for the post of Apprentice, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Open your web browser and go to the official Indian Oil Corporation Limited website at https://iocl.com/.
- Look for the section titled “IndianOil For You” on the homepage and click on it.
- Within the “IndianOil For You” section, find and select “IndianOil for Careers.”
- In the “IndianOil for Careers” section, navigate to the “Apprenticeships” option.
- Under “Apprenticeships,” locate and click on “Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division – 2023.”
- You should find a link or section related to the “Admit Card for Written Test,’ click on it.
- A new page or form will likely prompt you to enter your details. Provide your Application Number and Password in the respective fields.
- Once you’ve entered the required information, press the “Submit” button to get the digital copy of the hall ticket.
To get updated information regarding the release of admit cards for the post of Apprentice, an individual will have to enter your User ID and Password. Details, which will be available on the admit card are as follows.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Venue/Center
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Application/Registration Number
- Instructions for the Exam
- Category/Quota (if applicable)
- Exam Duration
- Reporting Time
IOCL Apprentice Exam Date 2023
Exams for the post of Apprentice will be held by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited on December 03, 2023 across the Nation for both Trade and Technical, all the applicants will have to report at the exam centre before gate closing time to get entry and sit in the exam.
Candidates who applied between 21 October and 20 November 2023 need to know that the exam will be held across the Nation at various exam centres; each individual who registered themselves to sit in the exam will have to report at the exam centre with a physical copy of hall ticket and a photo identity card.
IOCL Apprentice Exam Pattern 2023
Exams for the post of Apprentice (Trade and Technician) will be held across the Nation in offline mode, in which a total number of 100 multiple-choice questions of each 1 mark will be asked from different sections:
- Generic Aptitude and Reasoning
- General English
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Knowledge/Awareness
- Trade Specific Subjects
Each question will carry a weightage of 1 mark and there will be no provision of negative marking, to touch the maximum number of questions, each individual will get an exam time duration of 02 hours.