Indo Tibetan Border Police has released a notification for recruitment of 620 Constable (General Duty) for border districts of Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, and Ladakh (UT), and now application form is going to be filled from 05 to 08 October 2023 through the official website, which is accessible at https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/.
ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2023
Candidates who want to be appointed as Constable GD under Indo Tibetan Border Police in border districts need to know that the application form is released officially by the concerned officials, eligible and interested candidates can apply on or before the last date i.e. 08th October 2023. A huge number of candidates who are eligible as well as interested are requested to submit an application in the initial stage to avoid the last minute rush.
|Organization||Indo Tibetan Border Police|
|Post Name||Constable GD|
|Application Form||5 to 8 October 2023|
To apply online the direct link will be available in the official recruitment portal of Indo Tibetan Border Police, which is only accessible at https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/, each and every single individual who are eligible and interested need to know that to apply, one has to provide basic and educational qualification details and upload required documents, below we have also shared the step-by-step instructions to apply online for ITBP Recruitment 2023 for the post of Constable GD.
- NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- SSC JE Recruitment 2023
CRPF GD Constable Recruitment 2023
- ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023
- AIBE 18 Admit Card 2023
- DFCCIL Result 2023
- Click to Check More Recruitment
- Click to Check Result Updates
ITBP Constable GD Vacancy 2023
There are a total number of 620 vacancies for the post of Constable (General Duty), to check the reservation details from below.
ITBP Constable GD Eligibility Criteria 2023
To apply online for the post of Constable GD one must meet the certain eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification and age limit, get the details about it from below.
- Educational Qualification – A must have passed the Matriculation i.e. Class 10th exam from a recognised board.
- Age Limit – An individual’s age must not be below 18 and above 23 years as of August 01, 2023.
Candidates who are going to apply online for the post of Constable GD are requested to download the notification brochure from the web portal of ITBP and check the details.
ITBP Constable GD Salary 2023
One who will be appointed as Constable GD under Indo Tibetan Border Police, he or she will get the monthly salary between ₹21,700 and ₹69,100.
ITBP Constable GD Application Fee 2023
To submit an application form for the post of Constable GD, an individual will have to pay ₹100 online through debit card, credit card, NET banking or UPI, if he or she belongs to General or Other Backward Class. Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Caste and Economically Weaker Section, Female and Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted for the fee.
How to apply online for ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2023?
To apply online for the Indo Tibetan Border Police Constable (General Duty) recruitment, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the official recruitment website of ITBP, which is https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/.
- Look for the registration and click on it to create an account, if you haven’t already. Enter the required details such as your name, email address, and phone number to complete the registration process.
- Once registered, log in to your account, fill in your personal details, including your name, address and date of birth.
- You need to upload scanned copies of your passport-size photograph, and signature.
- Pay the application fee online through the provided payment gateway and submit the application form.
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Topics.