Karnataka Examination Authority conducted the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test on 23rd and 24th September 2023, for which concerned officials of KEA is going to release the Answer Key on it’s official website at https://kea.kar.nic.in/ for ME, MTech, MCA and MBA most probably in the first week of October 2023, shortly after it is release candidates will be able to download it using the direct link which will be activated below.
Karnataka PGCET Answer Key 2023
The Karnataka Examination Authority is likely to release the Answer Key for the PGCET conducted on September 23rd and 24th, 2023. It is anticipated to be unveiled in the first week of October 2023 on KEA’s official website at https://kea.kar.nic.in/. This release is eagerly awaited by candidates who appeared for the ME, MTech, MCA, and MBA entrance exam. As soon as it is published, candidates will be able to download the Answer Key using the direct link provided on the official website.
|Exam Name||PGCET 2023|
|Organization||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Couses||ME/MTech/MArch, MBA & MCA|
|Exam Date||23rd & 24th September 2023|
|Answer Key||October 2023|
The much-anticipated Answer Key for PGCET 2023 is likely to be released, candidates who participated in the ME, MTech, MCA, and MBA entrance exam will be able access it on KEA’s official website at https://kea.kar.nic.in/. By downloading this Answer Key, each individual will be able to evaluate the tentative score, once it is made public officially on the respective webportal, the direct link to download it will be also activated below.
- KSPC APC CAR/DAR Result 2023
- KSP APC Answer Key 2023
- Karnataka TET Result 2023
- Karnataka PGCET Hall Ticket 2023
- Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme 2023
- Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Karnataka
- Karnataka Ration Card DBT Status
- Click to Check Admit Card Updates
- Tap to Check Result Updates
How to download the KEA PGCET Answer Key 2023?
To download the Answer Key for PGCET 2023 (MBA/MCA/M.Tech/M.Arch) from the Karnataka Examination Authority, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) at https://kea.kar.nic.in/.
- On the homepage, look for the “ADMISSIONS” section in the menu.
- Click on “ADMISSIONS,” which will expand a dropdown menu.
- From the dropdown menu, select “PGCET 2023(MBA / MCA / M.Tech/M.Arch).”
- Within the PGCET 2023 section, you should will find a link or tab related to “Answer Key”, hit on it.
- Click on the “Answer Key” link/tab to access the page where the Answer Key is available for download.
- Once you’re on the Answer Key page, you will find options for the Answer Key related to the PGCET 2023 for MBA, MCA, M.Tech, and M.Arch, click on the appropriate link for the exam you appeared for (e.g., MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Arch) to download PDF file.
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Answer Key Raise Objection
In order to raise an objection against the Answer Key for PGCET 2023 (MBA, MCA, M.Tech and M.Arch), the direct link is going to be activated at https://kea.kar.nic.in/. If an individual finds any error after downloading the answer key from the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority, he or she will have an option to raise an objection, to do so, one has to provide valid proff of discrepancy and pay the the required amount for each objection, link to challenge the key will be also activated inside the table, which is available above.
How to evaluate the tentative score using KAE PGCET 2023 Answer Key?
To evaluate the tentative score for Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2023, you have to go through the procedure below.
Note: In the PGCET 2023 a total number of 75, 100 and 80 MCQs of each 1⅓ mark, 1 mark and 1¼ mark questions were asked from ME/MTech/MArch, MBA and MCA, respectively, and there was no provision of negative marking.
- Download the answer key from the official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority, which is accessible at kea.kar.nic.in/.
- Find the number of correct responses in ME/MTech/MArch, MBA or MCA exam out of total by comparing your responses with the answer key.
- Multiple the number of correct responses with 1⅓, 1 or 1¼ and evaluate the tentative score.
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Topics.