Krishak Bandhu Status is an initiative of the government of Bengal for farmers to provide them financial aid for rabi and kharif crops. There will be two installments of 4000 and 10,000 rupees and eligible people can avail of the scheme benefit after registering themselves on krishakbandhu.net.
Krishak Bandhu Status
One of the various government programs run by the Government of Bengal that the state’s farmers benefit from is called Krishak Bandhu. In accordance with this program, farmers receive payments in two installments ranging from 4,000 to 10,000 rupees for the production of rabi and kharif crops. You are advised that if you are one among the thousands of farmers who have enrolled under this program to get benefits, you may check your Krishak Bandhu Status by going to krishakbandhu.net.
- CU 2nd Year Result 2023
- CU 4th Semester Results 2023
- WB Primary TET Application Form 2023
- Kolkata Police Result 2023
- WB Police Lady Constable Answer Key 2023
- Click to Check Status Updates
- Click to Check More Results
Farmers need to be aware that the Aadhar Card Number is the authentication factor needed to verify the Krishak Bandhu Status; a link to do so is also provided below, inside the table. Only farmers whose applications have been approved will attend the instalment; thousands of farmers have recently signed up to take advantage of this program’s benefits; if you are one of them, you must go to your local CSC to find out the status of your application.
Krishak Bandhu Yojana
One of the various government programs run by the Government of Bengal that the state’s farmers benefit from is called Krishak Bandhu. In accordance with this program, farmers receive payments in two installments ranging from 4,000 to 10,000 rupees for the production of rabi and kharif crops.
|Yojana||Krishak Bandhu Yojana|
|Organization||Department of Agriculture, Government of Bengal|
|Installment amount||from 4,000 to 10,000 rupees|
|Installment for||Rabi and Kharif crops|
You are advised that if you are one among the thousands of farmers who have enrolled under this program to get benefits, you may check your Krishak Bandhu Status by going to krishakbandhu.net.
Steps to check Krishak Bandhu’s status on krishakbandhu.net
You must follow the step-by-step instructions provided below in order to verify the status of Krishak Bandhu’s installment payments.
- Visit the Krishak Bandhu’s official website at krishakbandhu.net/.
- An option for the “নথিভুক্ত কৃষকের তথ্য” will be shown to you on the Krishak Bandhu Scheme’s official website; select this option to be sent to another website.
- After selecting the aforementioned choice, select the one for the Krishak Bandhu Status.
- To check the status of your installment payments, you must now enter the number from your current voter ID card and click the Search option.
Krishak Bandhu Scheme Benefit
A major program of the West Bengal government, the “Krishak Bandhu Scheme” was introduced in 2019 by the Department of Agriculture. The program offers insurance and a guaranteed stream of revenue to the farming community. Additionally, the program aims to give farmers financial support in the amount of ₹1000 per year (5000 per acre in two installments).
The financial assistance provided by the Scheme is due annually in two equal installments, the first due during the Kharif season and the second due during the Rabi season.
- 1. To provide financial help to farmers for purchasing production inputs during the pre-production phase.
- 2. To provide farm families with income security in the event of an early death of a farmer.
Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2023
As per this scheme the farmers of west Bengal area will get the benefit of fixed income and death. They can get it any time they need. Farmers would get access to a variety of benefits through the scheme’s implementation, with financial rewards being the key ones, as promised by the Chief Minister of West Bengal State. For all of India’s farmers who are struggling with poverty, this program will prove to be the most valuable resource in terms of financial assistance.
- Tap to Check More Portal Updates
- Click to Check More Recruitment
- Tap to Check More Admit Card Releases
Krishak Bandhu Registration
To take advantage of the benefits of this program, farmers who own land for framing must register. However, if you want to receive up to ₹10,000 per year in financial assistance for the cultivation of rabi and kharif crops, you should know that there is no way to register online. Instead, those who qualify and have all the necessary documentation must go to the office of the Assistant Director of Agriculture for Krishak Bandhu Registration.
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Topics.