Candidates who are interested to apply online for the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Bharti 2023 can visit the official website portal of https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in/. The recruitment process started from 29 August 2023 and the last date of the application is 18 September 2023.
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Bharti 2023
Maharashtra Health Department or Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag is recruiting eligible candidates for group C and group D posts. Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Bharti 2023 application process has started from 29 August 2023 and date of submission is 18 September 2023 while Exam date has not been declared yet.
- SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- IIBF JAllB Admit card 2023
- CTET Admit Card 2023
- Check More Hall Tickets
- Click to Check the Latest Result
Applicants must check the advertisement and notification carefully and those who meet all the requirement criteria will be eligible to apply online for the posts. Make sure that you have entered all the details correctly in case there is any mistake or invalid information your for could get rejected. Visit the https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in/ to apply online for the available posts.
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2023
Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment forms are available on the official portal of arogya.maharashtra.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates are required to visit the portal and register themselve and read the notification carefully for relevant groups. It is also advised to submit the online applications before 18 September 2023 as it is the last date
|Organization||Maharashtra Public Health Department|
|Post Name||Group C & D|
|Age Limit||18 to 3 Years|
|Total Vacancy||10949 (6939 Group C + 4010 Group D)|
|Application Form Start Date||29 August 2023|
|Last Date for Application Form||18 September 2023|
The salary structure and educational qualification criteria can be different post wise. Candidates can find the details regarding their post wise salary structure and educational qualification here in this article.
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Educational Qualification 2023
Educational Qualification will be different according to the posts. Check the below mentioned age criteria for these given posts-
- Regular Field Workers (10th Pass) (seasonal).
- Transportation Unskilled Worker: 10th Pass and ITI/N.C.T.V.T.
- Unskilled Worker (HEMR): 10th pass and ITI in Instrumentation, Electrical, General Electronics, or Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
Download the official notification form the official website to check the post wise Educational Qualification.
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Group C/D Age Limit 2023
MH Arogya Vibhag Group C and Group D post min age limit is 18 years and mx age limit is 38 years. Candidates’ age should be between these criteria for 6939 Group C and 4010 Group D posts. Anyone who exceeds this limit won’t be eligible for the application of these posts.
Steps to apply online for arogya.maharashtra.gov.in Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of the Arogya Vibhag at arogya.maharashtra.gov.in/.
- Select the relevant advertisement for positions you want to apply for and click on the application form.
- Complete all of the application’s required information.
- Verify the details and submit it on the maharashtra.gov.in portal.
- Candidates must print off their completed online application after properly submitting it in order to keep it for future use.
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Bharti Vacancy 2023
This program will be available to all candidates who are searching for government assistance to get started. The responsible authority of this organization has begun the hiring procedure. There are a total 10949 vacant positions as part of this recruitment procedure where 6939 posts are for Group C and 4010 posts for Group D.
The Official Notification PDF must be read before the Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2023 vacant positions on official Website www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in. Submit an online application for the 10th pass candidates’ Arogya Vibhag eligibility requirements.
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Application Fee 2023
The application form submission is a chargeable procedure and candidates have to pay the nominal charges of ₹200 to apply online for these posts. Candidates who belong to reserved category will get a relaxation as per the government rules.
- Specialist/Director/MO/Senior Consultant (MD PSM) age restriction: 70 years of age and above.
- General: ₹200
- SC/ST: ₹100
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Group C/D Salary 2023
Below is the Public Health Department (Arogya Vibhag) Recruitment Salary, and candidates should read the PDF notification.
- Rs. 15000 to Rs. 52400 for Group-D.
- Regular Field Workers (Others): between Rs. 15000 and Rs. 524.
- Regular Field Workers (Seasonal): 15000 to 52400 rupees.
- Transportation: Rs. 15000 to Rs. 52400 for unskilled labor.
- Worker Without Skill (HEMR): 15000 to 524.
Visit Rajneeug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Updates.