Maharashtra Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department will release the answer key and response sheet for ZP Exam in the third week of October 2023, which is held from 07 October 2023 onwards, a large number of aspirants who took part in the exam against 19,460 posts need to know that it will be available at rdd.maharashtra.gov.in/, shortly after which the direct link will be also activated inside the table below.
Maharashtra ZP Answer Key 2023
Candidates who appeared in recruitment exam for the posts such as Ringman, Senior Assistant (Accountant), Extension Officer (Statistics/Agriculture), Health Supervisor, Stenographer (Lower/Higher Grade) or Junior Assistant (Accounts) need to know that the answer key along with response sheet can be released on the web portal of RDD Maharashtra in the third week of October 2023, and then each individual will be able to download it using the required login credentials.
|Organization||Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department, Government of Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Ringman, Senior Assistant (Accountant), Extension Officer (Statistics/Agriculture), Health Supervisor, Stenographer (Lower/Higher Grade) or Junior Assistant (Accounts)|
|Exam Date||07th, 08th, 10th & 11th October 2023|
|Answer Key||October 2023|
Exam for various posts was held on the scheduled date on three shifts from 7 am to 9 am, 11 am to 1 pm and 4 pm to 6 pm with an exam time duration of 02 hours, a large number of aspirants who took part in the exam need to know that as soon as the answer key and response sheet is made public, each individual will be able to download or view both to check the tentative score by comparing with each other, once it’s is released officially, the direct link to get the digital copy these documents will be activated below.
- Maharashtra Talathi Result 2023
- Maharashtra Talathi Answer Key 2023
- Maharashtra DElEd Result 2023
- Maharashtra Forest Guard Result 2023
- Click to Check Merit List Updates
- Tap to Check About Results
- Click to Check More Admit Card Releases
RRD Maharashtra ZP Exam Response Sheet 2023
The response sheet for the Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Exam, which is being held from October 7, 2023, is eagerly anticipated by the numerous aspirants vying for 19,460 posts. Number of aspirants who participated in the exam held from 7 to 11 October 2023 is vast compared to vacancies. Each and every single individual who took part in the exam needs to know that to download the response sheet, it is mandatory to have valid login credentials, which are User ID and Password, so make sure to be ready with it.
How to download the ZP Bharti Exam 2023 Response Sheet & Answer Key?
To download the answer key and response sheet for the ZP Bharti Pariksha 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department at rdd.maharashtra.gov.in/.
- Find an option that reads ‘Maharashtra ZP Bharti Pariksha 2023’ and click it and get redirected to another page.
- Look for the “Answer Key & Response Sheet for CBT held from 7 to 11 October 2023” section, Click on that to access the login page.
- Enter your login credentials, which usually include your Registration Number or Roll Number and Password, after entering the details, hit the “Submit” button.
- Once you submit the information, you should be able to access and download the answer key and response sheet for the ZP Bharti Pariksha 2023.
Make sure to keep your login credentials handy to access the information when it becomes available on the website.
Maharashtra ZP Exam Answer Key Raise Objection 2023
Candidates who will find an error on the answer key for recruitment exam held from 7 to 11 October 2023 will be able to raise objection against it through the webportal of the Maharashtra Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department, which is accessible at rdd.maharashtra.gov.in, to challenge the answer key, an individual will have to provide valid proof of discrepancy and pay the certain amount, the link to raise objection against the answer key will be also activated above inside the table.
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Content.