Maharashtra ZP Hall Ticket 2023 is available to download from September 30, 2023 on the official website portal at rdd.maharashtra.gov.in and https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/zpvpjun23/oecla_sep23/login.php?appid=f0bd2b03818a5edbf901626978e53c04. Candidates can check and download online from the official website portal by entering their valid login details and registration number.
Maharashtra ZP Hall Ticket 2023
Candidates who have registered for the Maharashtra ZP recruitment can check and download the Maharashtra ZP Hall ticket 2023 from the official website portal which is rdd.maharashtra.gov.in. Applicants are requested to download the ZP admit cards at least 3-4 days before the examination. The ZP Exam Date 2023 has been officially declared by the Maharashtra Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department on the webpage maharashtra.gov.in/.
- Maharashtra Talathi Result 2023
- Maharashtra Talathi Answer Key 2023
- Maharashtra DElEd Result 2023
- Maharashtra Forest Guard Result 2023
- Click to Check Merit List Updates
- Tap to Check About Results
- Click to Check More Admit Card Releases
The Zila Parishad Bharti 2023 Exam will be held from October 07 to October 11, 2023.
Candidates who applied for the Jilha Parishad Bharti 2023 and hold an intermediate, diploma, or graduate degree are eligible to sit for the exam, which will be held from 3 October 2023 through 11 October 2023. It is important to carry a valid MH ZP admit card in the examination location in case any candidate is not able to carry the admit card in the location, they won’t be permitted to enter in the exam location.
|Exam Name||Maharashtra ZP 2023|
|Organization||Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Vibhaag|
|Exam Duration||02 Hours|
|Exam Date||07 to 11 October 2023|
|Hall Ticket||September 30, 2023|
|Hall Ticket Download||Click Here|
On the official website, the ZP Hall Ticket 2023 will shortly be made available. Candidates are urged to bookmark this article so they can get timely access to this important paper. To the exam room, candidates must have a physical copy of their Maharashtra ZP Hall Ticket 2023. When available, the direct link provided in the article below or the website’s registration number and email address can be used to get the ZP Hall Ticket 2023.
How to download MH ZP Bharti Hall Ticket 2023?
- Visit the Maharashtra Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department’s official website at www.rdd.maharashtra.gov.in.
- The “Maharashtra ZP Bharti Hall Ticket 2023” link should be selected.
- Enter the MH ZP login information you received during registration and click the submit button.
- On the screen, your ZP Hall Ticket 2023 will show up.
- Print out your entrance ticket by downloading it.
- To take the exam, you will need your hall ticket, so be sure to download and print it well in advance.
MH ZP Bharti Admit Card 2023 Instructions
Candidates are requested to take a valid black and white print out of the MH ZP Admit Card 2023 and it is mandatory to bring it to the examination hall. It is also important to carry a valid ID proof along with the MH ZP Hall Ticket 2023. Do not write anything on your ZP admit Card and also read and follow the instructions written over the admit card. You admit the card is a non-transferable document and it is important to bring it to the examination hall for entry.
- Tap to Check Portal Updates
- Click to Check Recruitment Updates
- Click to Know About Answer Key
- Tap to Check Finance Updates
Maharashtra ZP Hall Ticket 2023 Details
As soon as you download your ZP Hall Ticket 2023, carefully check it to ensure that all of the information is accurate and printed clearly. If there are any mistakes, get in touch with the exam organizers right once to have them fixed. A ZP Hall Ticket normally has the following details:
- Person’s name
- Roll number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s birthdate
- Names of the mother and father
- Exam time and date
- The test center’s name
- Exam location’s address
- scanned signature of the candidate
- The most important exam instructions
MAHA ZP Exam Date & Pattern 2023
The exam details are already out and it is scheduled from October 3 through October 11, 2023. Seven days prior to the exam, the ZP Bharti hall ticket for 2023 will be made available along with information about the shift schedule, reporting time, and documents that must be brought.
- The ZP examination will last for 2 hours.
- There will be two language modes in the examination: English and Marathi.
- There will be 5 sections in the examination for technical posts while for non-technical posts there will be 4 sections of language, GA and GK.
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Content.