The initial public offering (IPO) of Maitreya Medicare Limited IPO will begin on October 27, 2023, and end on November 1, 2023. The price range for Maitreya Medicare Limited’s IPO is set at ₹78 to ₹82 per share. 1600 Shares are the bare minimum lot size for an application. The Maitreya Medicare Limited IPO’s allotment is anticipated to be completed on November 6, 2023, followed by the beginning of refunds on November 7, 2023, and the crediting of shares to demat accounts on November 8, 2023. The tentative listing date for Maitreya Medicare Limited’s IPO, which will take place on NSE SME, is November 9, 2023.
Maitreya Medicare Limited IPO
The company Maitreya Medicare Limited IPO provides a wide array of medical services in more than 18 specialties and super specialties, such as cardiology, urology, oncology, laparoscopic surgery, neurology, neurosurgery, spine surgery, nephrology, including dialysis, gastroenterology, gastrointestinal surgery, cardiothoracic surgery, microsurgery, orthopedic surgery, including joint replacements and arthroscopic surgeries, gynecology & high-risk obstetrics
- WomanCart IPO Allotment Status
- Tata Technologies IPO Date
- Techknowgreen Solutions IPO Allotment Status
- Meson Valves India IPO
- Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics IPO Allotment Status
- Rajmarg Yatra app
- Click to View the Finance Update
In addition, Maitreya Medicare Limited IPO to two Modular Superspeciality Operation Theatres with Laminar Air Flow and HEPA Filters, well-equipped 20-bed Intensive Care Units with ECMO and CRRT, and excellent support services like Pathology and Radiology including CT scans, Maitreya Medicare Hospital is a leader in its field. The capacity of Maitreya Medicare increased from 67 beds in 2021 to 100 beds in 2022 and now to 125 beds in 2023.
Maitreya Medicare IPO grey market premium (GMP)
The GMP for the SME IPO of Maitreya Medicare Limited began in session 2. The GMP’s future course cannot be determined at this time. Keep checking back for the most recent GMP and more information as we update the information daily. Keep reading to find out more about the daily GMP performance and anticipated listing price for Maitreya Medicare Limited SME IPO.
|IPO Open||October 27, 2023|
|IPO Close||November 1, 2023|
|Face Value||₹10 per share|
|Price Band||₹78 to ₹82 per share|
|Lot Size||1600 Shares|
|Total Issue Size||1,816,000 shares
(aggregating up to ₹14.89 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||1,816,000 shares
(aggregating up to ₹14.89 Cr)
|Basis of Allotment||November 6, 2023|
|Initiation of Refunds||November 7, 2023|
|The credit of Shares to Demat||November 8, 2023|
|Listing Date||November 9, 2023|
|IPO Listing on||NSE SME|
The term “grey market premium” (GMP) refers to the increased price at which an IPO is offered on the underground market prior to its formal listing. The GMP shows the range of outcomes for a company’s IPO on the day it is listed. When the GMP premium is positive, investors may anticipate a return on their investment from the initial public offering, whereas when it is negative, they are likely to be getting a good deal. An investment choice based simply on the IPO GMP of Maitreya Medicare Limited SME will be dangerous since the IPO GMP is very volatile.
How to check Maitreya Medicare Limited IPO Status?
To check the status of your Maitreya Medicare Limited IPO application, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of the registrar appointed for the Maitreya Medicare Limited IPO. The registrar’s name will be mentioned in the IPO prospectus or application form.
- Look for the “IPO Application Status” or a similar option on the registrar’s website.
- Enter the necessary details, which may include your PAN (Permanent Account Number), Application Number, or Demat Account Number.
- After submitting the required information, you should be able to view the status of your IPO application, including whether it has been accepted, rejected, or is under review.
Maitreya Medicare Limited IPO Lot Size
Investors may submit bids for as little as 1600 shares and multiples of that number. The below compares the share and cash investments made by retail investors and HNI, from least to most.
- Retail (Min): 1600, ₹131,200
- Retail (Max):1600, ₹131,200
- HNI (Min): 3,200, ₹262,400
Maitreya Medicare Limited IPO Reservation
- QIB Shares Offered: Not More than 50% of the Net Issue
- Retail Shares Offered: Not less than 35% of the Net Issue
- NII (HNI) Shares Offered: Not less than 15% of the Net Issue
Objects Of The Issue (Maitreya Medicare Limited IPO)
The hospital plans to use the issue’s proceeds to accomplish the following goals:
- Making an equity investment in the subsidiary, Maitreya Hospital Private Limited, in order to build a hospital in Valsad, Gujarat.
- Part of the issued Non-Convertible Redeemable Preference Shares are being redeemed.
- The corporation needs this money for operational expenses and other corporate objectives.
Maitreya Medicare IPO Review
Surat, Gujarat-based Maitreya Medicare Limited (MML) is a 125-bed multi-super specialty hospital founded in 2019. Multidisciplinary integrated healthcare services for primary, secondary, and tertiary care. They see room for growth in both the number of patients they serve and the percentage of rooms that are now occupied, and they work hard to expand both.
They have a deep familiarity with the southern Gujarat healthcare industry, including its intricacies, consumer culture, and the attitude of medical experts, therefore they’ve made it their primary area of concentration. Patients may make use of the hospital’s integrated diagnostic services and pharmacy.
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage to get Relevant Topics.