Odisha government is providing scooters under the Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana. This scheme was announced by Shri Naveen Patnaik to distribute scooters to 2 lakh women. 15000 scooter units of the scooter will be distributed under Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana Odisha.
Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana Odisha
The government of Odisha has introduced numerous government programmes aimed at empowering women in the state. The Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana will provide scooters to state women with interest-free loans. Read this article to learn more about how to apply for the Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana online, how to register, and the Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana eligibility requirements.
- PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- SSC MTS Result 2023
- PM Kisan 15th Installment Date
- Rajmarg Yatra app
- Click to Check More Portal Updates
- Tap to Check More Status Updates
Scooter Distribution Yojana Odisha
On October 11, 2023, Chief Minister of Odisha Shri Naveen Patnaik ji announced the launch of the Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana, which will distribute scooters to 2 lakh women in the state who belong to self-help groups. The 15,000 Scooty were distributed to the Women in the First Phase as part of CM’s launch of the Scheme.
|Scheme||Scooter Distribution Yojana|
|Announced By||Shri Naveen Patnaik ji|
|Distribution to||2 Lakh Women|
|Number of Unit||15,000|
With the help of the Mission Shakti Scooter Scheme, qualifying women can purchase the scooter of their choice with a bank loan up to one lakh rupees and receive full interest subsidy.
How to register for Mission Shakti Scooter?
- Check out the official webpage.
- On the application form, click.
- Fill out the form with your personal information, including your name, address, age, gender, and date of birth.
- Upload the necessary files if necessary.
- Select “Submit.” and Print off the form after downloading it for your future preferences.
Mission Shakti Scooters Features
- Under this programme, around 2 lakh women would receive Mission Shakti scooters.
- The Community Support Staff (CSS) will get about 75,000 Mission Shakti scooters.
- Under this programme, about 1,25,000 federation leaders would also receive scooters.
- For the purchase of a scooter, the scheme offers an interest-free loan.
- The state government allocated 528 crores of its budget for interest subsidies to help women.
Mission Shakti Scooters Beneficiaries
Mission 75,000 members of the community support staff, including Bank Mitras, Prani Mitras, Krushi Mitras, Community Resource Persons, Udyog Mitras, Self Help Groups, Business Correspondence Agents, and Livelihood Support Persons, will get scooters through the Shakti Scooter Scheme. Around 1,25,000 Federation officials, including Executive Members and Office Bearers from all Panchayat levels.
This benefits the Executive Members and Office Bearers of the GP/Ward Level Federation, Block Level Federation (BLF), City Level Federation, and District Level Federation (DLF). The program aims to increase Community Support Staff and EC members’ empowerment and accessibility throughout the state.
- Android Earthquake Alerts
- Roshibina Devi’s Biography
- EPF Claim Status
- Aadhar Card Update Status
- Tap to Check More Merit List
- Click to Check More Results
Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana Budget
Enhancing Accessibility and Understanding Social Impact through the Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana The Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana will be widely implemented thanks to the state government’s budgeted provision of INR 528.55 crore during the following five years. Through this program, more Community Support Staff and EC (Executive Committee) members will be given more influence throughout the State.
Along with enhancing women’s personal mobility, the program recognizes and values the crucial role that Community Support Staff and EC members play in encouraging social change and advancing women’s empowerment across the state.
Mission Shakti Scheme 2023
Mission Shakti, a state-sponsored program aiming at empowering women in Odisha using the Self Help Group concept, was started by the chief minister of Odisha, Naveen Patnaik. In order to provide social security and promote social change in a variety of sectors, including health, nutrition, sanitation, gender, and others, the program places a strong emphasis on the vital role that SHGs and their federations play.
Mission Shakti Scooter Scheme Benefit
Through this project, Mission Shakti Federation Leaders and CSS (Community Support Staff) would have cheap access to two-wheelers. It will enable them to carry out their duties more effectively, boosting their efficacy and broadening their community outreach. This Mission shakti will help about 75,000 SHG (Self Help Groups) community support staff members and about 1,25,000 SHG federation leaders.
Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana Rules
- Beneficiaries must be citizens or legal residents of the state of Odisha.
- A good credit score is required for applicants in order to receive an interest-free loan.
- Applicants must be either Federation Staff or Community Support Staff members.
- Under this programme, 2 lakh women are eligible to receive scooters.
- Members of self-help groups are also eligible under this programme.
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Updates.