Prime Minister Narendra Modi made an announcement about My Bharat Portal which is also known as “My Yuva Bharat Portal”. People whose age is between 15 to 29 years can take advantage of this portal by visiting mybharat.gov.in/.
MY Bharat Portal
The Indian govt has announced the largest portal to encourage leadership qualities in the Youth with My Bharat Portal. Mera Yuva Bharat (MY Bharat) aims to empower youth development and youth-led development by acting as a comprehensive, technology-driven enabling framework. It also grants youth equal access to fulfill their dreams and construct Viksit Bharat throughout the Government. The creation of an independent organization named Mera Yuva Bharat (MY Bharat) for youth-led prosperity and ensuring equitable access to the youth was approved by the cabinet of Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday.
- Voter ID Card Download
- Sahara Refund Portal
- Rajmarg Yatra app
- RBI UDGAM Portal
- Reliance Jio AirFiber
- Disney+ Hotstar reliance
- Reliance Jio Satellite Internet
- Click to Check More Portal Updates
- Tap to Check More Status Updates
What is MY Yuva Bharat Portal?
Youth between the ages of 15 to 29 years will benefit from Mera Yuva Bharat (MY Bharat), an autonomous entity that will work in accordance with the National Youth Policy’s concept of youth. The beneficiaries of program components intended exclusively for adolescents will fall within the age range of 10 to 19 years. Mera Yuva Bharat, or MY Bharat, will assist in directing the government’s attention on youth-led development and transforming youth into active drivers of development.
|Portal||My Bharat Portal or My Yuva Bharat Portal|
|Policies||National Youth Policy|
|Age Limit||15 to 29 years|
Anurag Thakur, Union minister for young affairs and sports, media and communication, and youth development, announced that 40 crore people in the country are between the ages of 15 and 29. He stated that the main goal of MY Bharat is to serve as a comprehensive platform for youth development.
Impact of MY Yuva Bharat Portal
The platform aims to provide youth with appropriate possibilities to volunteer in the field of their interest and search for such possibilities throughout the nation. It will establish a centralized youth database in addition to serving as a one-stop shop for youth and numerous central government agencies. But Thakur made it clear that there would be no money exchanged.
On Sunday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi declared that on October 31, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel’s birth anniversary, a significant national “Mera Yuva Bharat” platform would be unveiled. This platform is called ‘Mera Yuva Bharat’, which means ‘My Bharat.’ PM Modi stated as he addressed the 106th episode of his monthly radio program ‘Mann Ki Baat’ that it will give the youth of India a chance to actively participate in various nation-building events.
How to register on MyBharat Portal?
- Open the browser and type the URL myharat.gov.in/.
- Click on the login option which is available on the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your mobile number or you can login using other options like username, email etc.
- Click on the consent option and PIN less authentication.
- Click on the Sign In button to login and register yourself.
The benefit of My Yuva Bharat Portal
- Upgrade your leadership abilities through hands-on learning by switching from solitary face-to-face communication to structured program execution.
- increasing youth investment to develop them into community leaders and social innovators.
- directing the government’s attention toward youth-led development and encouraging youth to take an active role in it rather than just being “passive recipients.”
- Improved synchronization between community needs and youth aspirations.
- Increased effectiveness by merging already-existing programs.
- Serve as a central resource for youth and ministries.
- Establish a central juvenile database.
- Enhanced two-way communication between youth government projects and other youth-engagement-focused stakeholder activities.
- Constructing a phygital environment to guarantee accessibility.
- Youtube Ad Blockers
- Gaganyaan Test Flight
- Delhi Meerut RRTS Fare
- Click to Check Event Updates
- Tap to Check Finance Updates
Who will benefit from My Yuva Bharat Portal?
The platform’s benefits will be available to youth between the ages of 15 and 29. According to Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports Anurag Thakur, this effort intends to guarantee that all young people have equal opportunity to realize their dreams and contribute to the realization of Viksit Bharat, a developed India, as he told the media on October 11, 2023. The Union Minister emphasized the importance of India’s young population.
The aim of My Yuva Bharat portal is to make youth a great leader so that they can develop a strong career for themselves. It will also enhance a two-way communication between the youth and government projects so they will find the best skills for the govt projects while the govt will also find the best fit for their projects. Although there are certain restrictions and criteria for getting the benefit of this portal, candidate age must be between 15 to 29.
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Content.