The NABARD Grade A Notification 2023 PDF was made available on the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) website on September 2, 2023, at https://www.nabard.org/, in order to fill 150 Assistant Manager “Grade A” positions in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS). From September 02 to September 23, 2023, eligible applicants who wish to submit an online application for the NABARD Grade A recruitment 2023 may do so.
NABARD Grade A Notification 2023
The complete information about it, including the crucial dates, eligibility requirements, application and selection procedures, exam format, syllabus, salary, and other details, is contained in the NABARD Grade A Notification 2023 PDF. Nevertheless, we have also included some significant details in this article for the benefit of the students.
- NSCL Recruitment 2023
- SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2023
- Indian Army MES Recruitment 2023
- Railway RPF Vacancy 2023
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2023
- Click to Check More Recruitment
- Tap to Check More Admit Card Releases
The NABARD Grade A Apply Online link went live on September 2, 2023, and it will be available until September 23, 2023. Candidates who meet the requirements should review the comprehensive NABARD Grade A 2023 Notification PDF, which has already been posted on their official website. The following table contains the key information for the NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023.
|Notification Name||NABARD Grade A Notification 2023|
|Authority||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Posts||Assistant Manager “Grade A”|
|Application Start Date||2nd September 2023|
|Application Last Date||23rd September 2023|
NABARD Grade A Vacancy 2023
NABARD has unveiled 150 vacancies for Assistant Managers in Grade ‘A’ for Rural Development Banking Service. Check the discipline-wise vacancies on here:
- General: 77
- Computer/ Information Technology: 40
- Finance: 15
- Company Secretary: 03
- Civil Engineering: 03
- Electrical Engineering: 03
- Geo Informatics: 02
- Forestry: 02
- Food Processing: 02
- Statistics: 02
- Mass Communication/Media Specialist: 01
NABARD Grade A Eligibility Criteria
Here we have mentioned the required eligibility criteria for each candidate applying for the NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2023.
Applications for the NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2023 are open to Indian citizens only.
Age Limit (as of 01-09-2023)
The age of candidates applying for the Assistant Manager posts should be between 21 and 30 years (with applicable age relaxations)
Age Relaxation Details (as per NABARD Grade A Notification 2023 PDF)
- SC / ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWBD (General): 10 years
- PWBD (SC / ST): 15 years
- PWBD (OBC): 13 years
- Children/family members of victims who died in the 1984 riots: 5 years
- Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers with specific conditions: 5 years
- Ex-servicemen with specific conditions: 5 years
For General Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University/Institution with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 55%) in aggregate OR Postgraduate degree, MBA/PGDM with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 50%) in aggregate OR CA/ CS/ICWA OR Ph.D. from Institutions recognized by GOI/UGC.
For Other Specialist Posts
Refer to the post-wise qualification details in the official notification for specific requirements.
How To Apply Online For The NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2023?
Below are the steps for applying online for NABARD Grade A 2023. Please carefully review and follow these steps to complete your application.
- Visit at https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/nabardaug23/
- Select the “Click here for New Registration” tab.
- Complete the registration to obtain your Provisional Registration number and Password.
- Use the provided Provisional Registration number and Password to access your NABARD Grade A apply online 2023 application form.
- Fill in the application form carefully and double-check the details.
- Upload the required documents following the specifications mentioned in the NABARD Grade A notification 2023 PDF.
- Before the final submission, review the Preview of your NABARD Grade A apply online 2023 application form.
- In the last step, make the payment for the NABARD Grade A application fee in 2023.
NABARD Grade A Application Fee 2023
When applying for NABARD Grade A positions, General Category candidates are required to submit an application fee of Rs. 800/- while for the SC/ST/PWD candidates, the application fee is Rs. 150/-. This fee is compulsory for all categories, and failure to pay it will result in the rejection of the application by NABARD.
- Click to Check Status Updates
- Check to Know Merit List Updates
- Tap to Check Finance Updates
- Click to Check Event Updates
NABARD Grade A Selection Process 2023
The selection process for NABARD Grade A 2023 consists of three phases: Prelims, Mains, and an Interview round for Assistant Managers in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS), while Officers in Grade ‘A’ (P & SS) will undergo only an Interview round. Here’s a breakdown of the selection procedure:
For Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS):
- Prelims: This phase is worth 200 marks and has a duration of 120 minutes.
- Mains: The Mains phase carries 200 marks and lasts for 210 minutes.
- Interview: An Interview round with a weightage of 50 marks.
For Officers in Grade ‘A’ (P & SS):
- Interview: The selection process for Officers in Grade ‘A’ (P & SS) consists solely of an Interview round, which is evaluated with a total of 100 marks.
NABARD Grade A Jobs Salary
If you get selected, you’ll begin with a basic monthly salary of Rs. 44,500/-. Over time, your salary will increase as follows: Rs. 44,500, then by Rs. 2,500 for 4 years, then by Rs. 2,850 for 7 years, then by Rs. 2,850 for 4 years again, and finally by Rs. 3,300 for 1 year, reaching a maximum of Rs. 89,150 after 17 years.
Go To Our rajneetug2022 Homepage.