Notification for recruitment of Officers (Analyst Grade) was made public officially by the National Bank For Financing Infrastructure and Development on 23rd October 2023. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply by visiting the official website, which is accessible at https://nabfid.org/ by 13th November 2023. To get more details about the recruitment drive, stay tuned.
NaBFID Recruitment 2023
Candidates who want to be applied as Officers (Analyst Grade) under the National Bank For Financing Infrastructure and Development can apply between 23 October and 13 November 2023 through the official website, https://nabfid.org/, eligible and interested candidates need to know that NaBFID will only accept the applications of those aspirants who will have provided all details correctly.
|Organization||National Bank For Financing Infrastructure and Development|
|Post Name||Officers (Analyst Grade)|
|Registration||23 October to 13 November 2023|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
Aspirants who are eligible and interested to be appointed as Officers (Analyst Grade) into NaFBID are requested to submit the online application in the initial stage to avoid the last minute rush. Link to apply online is already activated at https://nabfid.org/ along with the release of notification, and now it is going to remain active on the web portal of NaBFID till November 13, 2023, which is the deadline for submission of application form.
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
- AAI ATC Notification 2023
- AIBE 18 Admit Card 2023
- ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023
- CRPF GD Constable Recruitment 2023
- Tap to Check Recruitment Updates
- Click to Check Merit List Updates
- Tap to Check About Results
NaBFID Vacancy 2023
As per released circular for recruitment of Officers (Analyst Grade) into National Bank For Financing Infrastructure and Development, there are a total number of 56 vacancies, you may know post-wise vacancy details from the table, which is available below.
- Lending Operations: 15
- Human Resources: 02
- Investment & Treasury: 04
- Information Technology & Operations: 04
- General Administration: 07
- Risk Management: 10
- Legal: 02
- Internal Audit & Compliance: 03
- Company Secretariat: 02
- Accounts: 02
- Strategic Development and Partnerships: 04
- Economist: 01
To verify the number of vacancies for each post, one can download the notification brochure from the official website of NaBFID.
NaBFID Eligibility Criteria 2023
Eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification and age limit details for the recruitment of Officers (Analyst Grade) under NaBFID are as follows.
- Lending Operations: MBA (Finance)/ICWA/CFA/CMA/CA/Post-Graduation Degree/Diploma in Management with Specialization in Finance.
- Human Resources: Post-Graduation Degree/Diploma in Management with Specialization in Human Resources/Industrial Relations.
- Investment & Treasury: MBA (Finance)/ICWA/CA/CFA/Post Graduation Degree/Diploma in Management with Specialization in Finance/Forex.
- Information Technology & Operations: MCA/MTech/M.E./Postgraduate in Computer Science, AI & ML, Software Engineering, IT, Cyber Security.
- General Administration: Postgraduate in any discipline.
- Risk Management: MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA/CFA/Post Graduation Degree/Diploma in Management with Specialization in Finance.
- Legal: LLM
- Internal Audit & Compliance: MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA/Post Graduation Degree/Diploma in Management with Specialization in Finance.
- Company Secretariat: Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
- Accounts: MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA/Post Graduation Degree/Diploma in Management with Specialization in Finance.
- Strategic Development and Partnerships: Post-Graduation Degree/Diploma in Management with Specialization in Finance, Business/Sustainability Management, Economics, Humanities.
- Economist: Master’s degree in economics with specialization in monetary economics or Econometrics or mathematical economics or equivalent.
- The minimum and maximum age limit is 21 and 32 years, respectively, an individual must have been born between 02.10.1991 and 01.10.2002 (including both days) to be eligible.
There will also be an upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government rules, to check it please download the notification from the respective webportal.
NaBFID Application Fee 2023
The application fees for recruitment of Officers (Analyst Grade) under NaBFID for General, EWS, and OBC candidates is ₹800/, while SC, ST, and PwBD (Persons with Benchmark Disabilities) aspirants have to pay only ₹100/. An individual will be able to pay this fee using Debit or Credit Card, NET Banking, or UPI.
NaBFID Application Form 2023
Steps to apply online for the Recruitment of Officers (Analyst Grade) into NaBFID are as follows.
- Go to the official NaBFID website at https://nabfid.org/.
- Navigate to the “Careers” section.
- Look for the “Recruitment of Officers (Analyst Grade) on Regular Basis (Advertisement No: Nabfid/Rec/ANA/2023-24/01)” and click on it.
- Find and click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Click on “Click Here for New Registration” to start your application.
- Fill in your basic information as required.
- Upload your photo and signature according to the specified guidelines.
- Enter additional details as requested.
- Preview your application to ensure all information is accurate.
- Proceed to the “Uploads” section to attach any necessary documents or files.
- Make the payment, and Submit the application form.