NATA Admit Card 2023 is tentatively scheduled to be available for downloading and printing from 14 September 2023. Council Of Architecture (COA) will hold the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) for Phase 04th on 17th September 2023. Candidates need to know that shortly after the release of NATA Hall Ticket 2023 at https://www.nata.in/, the direct link is going to be activated also inside the table below.
NATA Admit Card 2023
Council Of Architecture (COA) will release the Admit Card for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) Phase 4 three days before the exam date, candidates who are eligible and interested to participate in the exam need to know that to download it from the respective webportal each one will have to provide valid login credentials, which are Application Number, Password and Security Code.
|Organizer||Council Of Architecture|
|Admit Card||14 September 2023|
|Exam Date||17 September 2023|
NATA 2023 for Phase 4 will be held by COA in the online mode through the Computer Based Test. Each and every single who applied between 23 August and 11 September 2023 need to known of fact that no one is going get the hard copy of hall ticket, each and every single individual who are going participate in the exam will have to download it from the web portal and make print copy to carry it to respective exam centre.
- SSC MTS Result 2023
- PGIMER Chandigarh Admit Card 2023
- Click to Check More Recruitment
- Click to Check Result Updates
How to download the NATA 2023 Admit Card?
In order to download the Admit Card for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), you have to go through the step-by-step instructions available below.
- Visit the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)’s website, which is accessible at nata.in/.
- Lookout for an option that reads ‘NATA Phase 4 Admit Card 2023’ and click on it and get redirected to the login page.
- At the end, you have to enter your Application Number and Password, and then hit the Submit button.
To get updated information regarding the release of the NATA 2023 Admit Card, one may keep his or her eyes on the official webportal at nata.in/.
NATA 2023 Exam Date
Exam Date for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2023 Phase 4 is announced officially by the Council Of Architecture (COA), it is going to be held on 17th September 2023 with an exam time duration of three hours, candidates who registered themselves on or before 11th September 2023 need to know that every single candidate will have to report at the respective exam centre at least an hour before exam commencement, because once gate is closed no one will be allowed inside.
NATA 2023 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2023 Phase 4 Exam is already disclosed by the Council Of Architecture, it will be held in CBT mode same as last three phases of Examination, with a total number of 125 questions of total 200 marks are going to be asked from the multiple sections.
Question’s weightage will be of 1, 2 and 3 marks and no mark will be deducted in case incorrect response, the types of questions are going to be Multiple choice questions (MCQ), Multiple Select type (MSQ), Preferential Choice questions (PCQ) and Numerical Answer Type (NAQ).
NATA Exam Date Guidelines 2023
Exam date Guidelines for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture will be present on the hall ticket, you can even know them from below.
- Candidates who registered themselves to participate in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) will have to report at the exam centre at least an hour before the exam commencement.
- Aspirants will be asked to show a physical copy of the hall ticket and photo identity card at the time of entering inside the exam hall, so make sure to carry both required documents.
- Inside the exam hall no electronic device will be allowed, if an individual is caught or tries to enter inside the hall with a mobile phone, handwatch, calculator, etc., he or she will be stopped from appearing in the exam.
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage to Get Relevant Updates.