Recruitment for Non-Teaching posts under the North-Eastern Hill University is made public officially, candidates who are eligible and interested need to know that the application form is going to be available from 02 to 12 December 2023. Candidates need to know that the window to apply online is going to be available on the respective webportal, which is accessible at https://nehu.ac.in/. To get more details about the recruitment drive, stay tuned.
NEHU Recruitment 2023
Candidates who want to be appointed as Section Officer, Assistant, Professional Assistant, Private Secretary, Lower Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff, Statistical Assistant, Stenographer, etc, on any other post need to know that the application form is going to be available at https://nehu.ac.in/ till the December 12, 2023, it you are one among one of those aspirants who are eligible and interested then you must know that the link to apply online will be also activated below.
|Organization||North-Eastern Hill University|
|Post Name||NEHU Non-Teaching|
|Application Form||2 to 12 December 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Skill/Physical Test & Documentation|
Thousands of candidates were eagerly waiting for the release of the notification for Non-Teaching posts under the North-Eastern Hill University, and now all these are informed that it is released officially, and they can apply online by visiting the official website, which is accessible at https://nehu.ac.in/. Officials are going to accept only an online application form from the aspirants, each and every single individual who is interested can also apply by going through the procedure below.
- ESIC Recruitment 2023
- NaBFID Recruitment 2023
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
- AAI ATC Notification 2023
- AIBE 18 Admit Card 2023
- ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023
- CRPF GD Constable Recruitment 2023
- Tap to Check Recruitment Updates
- Click to Check Merit List Updates
- Tap to Check About Results
NEHU Vacancy 2023
As per notification released officially by the North-Eastern Hill University, there are a total number of 154 vacancies for Non-Teaching posts, aspirants can know the number of vacancies for each post by going through the table below.
|Lower Division Clerk||77|
|Semi Professional Assistant||2|
|Junior Library Assistant||1|
To check the reservation details for each post, it is highly recommended to candidates to download the notification brochure from the official website of NEHU.
NEHU Non-Teaching Eligibility Criteria 2023
Eligibility criteria for Non-Teaching posts in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
- Section Officer: You should have a Bachelor’s Degree and some relevant experience.
- Assistant: A Bachelor’s Degree is required, along with relevant experience.
- Professional Assistant: You need either a Master’s Degree or a Bachelor’s Degree to apply.
- Private Secretary: A Bachelor’s Degree is a must for this position.
- Lower Division Clerk: You should have a Bachelor’s Degree to be eligible.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: If you’ve passed 10th Class or have an ITI qualification, you can apply.
- Statistical Assistant: A Bachelor’s Degree is required for this role.
- Stenographer: You should have a Bachelor’s Degree to be eligible.
- Semi Professional Assistant: You can apply with either a Master’s Degree or a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Junior Library Assistant: A Bachelor’s Degree is necessary for this position..
- Library Attendant: You need to have completed 12th Class.
- Section Officer – An individual age must not be below 18 and above 35 years.
- Assistant, Professional Assistant, Private Secretary, Lower Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff, Statistical Assistant, Stenographer, Semi Professional Assistant, Junior Library Assistant & Library Attendant – An individual age must not be below 18 and above 32 years.
NEHU Non-Teaching Application Fee 2023
To apply online for recruitment of Non-Teaching posts, an individual will have to pay the application fee, which is different from one another for each category, check it by going through the table below.
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 250/-|
|PwBD & Women||Exempted|
To pay the application fee, an individual will be able to use Debit Card, Credit card, NET banking, or UPI.
NEHU Non-Teaching Selection Process 2023
Selection process for the Non-Teaching posts consists multiple stages, which are Written Exam, Skill or Physical Test and Documentation, candidates who are going to apply online for participate in the first stage of selection process need to know that only those will be called for second and final stage of selection process, who will have secured at least cut off marks in the first one.
How to apply online for NEHU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023?
To apply online for recruitment against Non-Teaching posts, you have to go through the step-by-step guide below.
- Navigate to the official website of North-Eastern Hill University at https://nehu.ac.in/.
- Lookout for an option of Career, hit on it and go to the next page.
- Now, an option of the Recruitment of Non-Teaching 2023, hit on it and get redirected to the next page.
- Enter basic and educational qualification, upload documents with photograph and signature, pay fee and submit application.
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage to Get Relevant Updates.