Notification for recruitment against 345 vacancies for the post of Data Manager, Laboratory Technician, Public Health Personnel, Epidemiologist / Entomologist and Specialist was made public on 27 September 2023 under the National Health Mission, Assam. Aspirants who are eligible and interested can submit the application form on or before 10 October 2023 by visiting the official website, which is only accessible at https://nhm.assam.gov.in/.
NHM Assam Recruitment 2023
Notification for NHM Assam Recruitment 2023 is released officially. They have 345 job openings for roles like Data Manager, Laboratory Technician, and more. Candidates who want to apply online, can do so by October 10, 2023, through the official website https://nhm.assam.gov.in/. Candidates must know the link to submit the online application form is already activated on the web-portal, and we will have activated it below.
|Organization||National Health Mission, Assam|
|Post Name||Data Manager, Laboratory Technician, Public Health Personnel, Epidemiologist / Entomologist & Specialist|
|Notification||September 27, 2023|
|Application Form||September 17 to October 10, 2023|
The NHM Assam has released a recruitment notification, and there are a total number 345 job openings for various posts. An interested and qualified individual can apply through their official website at https://nhm.assam.gov.in/ on or before October 10, 2023. To get detailed information about this recruitment drive an individual can even download the advertisement from the official website of National Health Mission, Assam.
- Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom
- Amrit Brikshya Andolan Certificate Link
- PM Yasasvi Admit Card 2023
- PM Kisan 15th Installment Date
- Sahara Refund Portal
- Click to Check More Recruitment
- Tap to Check More Admit Card Releases
NHM Assam Vacancy 2023
NHM Assam has a total of 345 vacancies, and they are divided into different roles, there are 67 positions for Data Managers, who handle health data, 57 for Public Health Personnel, focusing on community health, 154 for Laboratory Technicians, 10 for Specialists, specialized medical roles and remaining 57 are for Epidemiologists/Entomologist, to check the reservation details of each candidate is requested to download the notification brochure.
NHM Assam Eligibility 2023
Eligibility for various posts in terms of educational qualification and age limit is available below.
- Specialist – MBBS Degree with post Graduate Degree / Diploma in a Relevant field.
- Data Manager – Graduation + One year Diploma in Computer Application / PGDCA / DOEACC ‘O’ Level or BCA / B.Sc (IT) / B.Sc (Computer Science ) / DOEAC ‘A’ Level or Equivalent.
- Laboratory Technician – HSSLC i.e. Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Public Health Personnel – Post Graduation Degree or Diploma in Health Management or Public Health Management.
- Epidemiologist / Entomologist – Medical Graduate (MBBS) Preferably with 2 Years Experience in Epidemiology / Public Health or Medical Graduate (Ayurveda / Homeo) with MPH / DPH with 2 Years Experience in Public Health or M.Sc (Epidemiology) with 2 years experience in public health or Post Graduation in the field of Life Science with 2 Years Experience in Public Health.
- Data Manager, Laboratory Technician, Public Health Personnel, Epidemiologist / Entomologist & Specialist – An individual’s age must not be below 18 and above 43 years as of April 01, 2023.
NHM Assam Salary 2023
Candidates who are going to apply online for recruitment must know that those who pass in all selection stages will be appointed for the enrolled post, you may check the salary for different positions from below.
- Data Manager: Rs. 20,000/-
- Laboratory Technician: Rs. 30,000/-
- Public Health Personnel: Rs. 20,000/-
- Epidemiologist/Entomologist: Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- (varies)
- Specialist: Rs. 75,000/-
How to apply against NHM Assam Notification 2023?
To apply online for the NHM Assam recruitment 2023 for any position, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Visit the NHM Assam official website at https://nhm.assam.gov.in/
- Navigate to the “Career” section.
- Select “Recruitment of Data Manager, Laboratory Technician, Public Health Personnel, Epidemiologist / Entomologist & Specialist, 2023.”
- Look for the “Apply Online” option and click on it.
- Enter your basic and educational details as required in the application form.
- Upload the requested documents, including a photograph and signature as per rules.
- Review your application and be sure all the details are correct, and then submit your application.
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get The Latest Topics.