Admit Card for Scientist B, Scientific Officer or Engineer SB and Scientific or Technical Assistant A will be available at https://calicut.nielit.in/ on December 4, 2023. Candidates who are going to participate in the recruitment exam for various posts need to know that it will take place on 12, 13 and 14 December 2023, and the hall ticket download link will be also activated inside the table, which is available below.
NIELIT Admit Card 2023
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Calicut will release the hall ticket for the post of Scientist B, Scientific Officer or Engineer SB and Scientific or Technical Assistant A only on it’s official website, each and every single individual need to know that direct link to get the digital copy of the hall ticket is going to be available on the official website at https://calicut.nielit.in/, shortly after which each individual will be able to get the digital copy of this document by going through the step-by-step guide below.
|Organization||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Calicut|
|Post Name||Scientist B, Scientific Officer or Engineer SB & Scientific or Technical Assistant A|
|Admit Card Release Date||4 December 2023|
|New Exam Date||12, 13 and 14 December 2023|
Date for releasing the admit is not yet confirmed officially by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Calicut, but there is a high speculation that it will be available on the respective webportal most probably 7 to 10 days before the exam date, after downloading the hall ticket each individual will have to make print copy on A4 size paper in order to carry it to respective exam centre, because not a single individual will get the physical copy of this document at the respective exam address.
- CU 2nd Semester Results 2023
- CU 2nd Year Result 2023
- AIBE 18 Admit Card 2023
- ICAI CA Admit Card November 2023
- SSC JE Recruitment 2023
- Click to Check More Recruitment
- Click to Check Result Updates
What details will be available on the NIELIT Calicut Admit Card 2023?
Details which will be available on the admit card for Scientist B, Scientific Officer or Engineer SB and Scientific or Technical Assistant A are as follows.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll/Registration Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Reporting Time
- Exam Center Name and Address
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Exam Venue Code
- Instructions for the Exam
- Application/Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Category (OBC/ST/SC/EWS)
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Exam Duration
- Identification Marks of the Candidate
- Exam Guidelines and Rules
How to download the NIELIT Admit Card 2023?
To download the admit card for the post of Scientist-B, Scientific Officer/Engineer-SB, and Technical Assistant-TA in the NIC (National Informatics Centre) 2023 recruitment, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Calicut at https://calicut.nielit.in/
- Look for the “Recruitment” section on the website’s homepage.
- Click on “NIC(2023)” or a similar link that corresponds to the NIC 2023 recruitment to get redirected to another page.
- Within the NIC(2023) section, look for the option that says “Admit Card for the post of Scientist-B, Scientific Officer/Engineer-SB, and Technical Assistant-TA” and click on it.
- You will be asked to enter your Candidate ID and password, enter the required credentials and click on the “Submit” button.
- EPF Claim Status
- Aadhar Card Update Status
- Birth Certificate Aadhaar
- Click to Check Status Updates
- Tap to Check Portal Updates
NIELIT Exam Date 2023
Exam date for the post of Scientist B, Scientific Officer or Engineer SB and Scientific or Technical Assistant A is announced officially by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Calicut, it will be held on 12, 13 and 14 December 2023 with an exam time duration of 03 hours from 09:00 am to 12:00 noon and 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm. Candidates who are going to participate in the exam will have to report at the respective exam centre by 08:00 am and 02:00 pm, respectively.
Candidates who are going to participate in the exam must be aware of the fact that it is mandatory to reach the respective exam centre with all required documents, those who don’t have a physical copy of hall ticket and a photo identity card won’t get entry inside the examination hall.
Visit rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get the Latest Updates.