NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 registrations are open till 30 November. Eligible students can register through scholarship portal scholarships.gov.in. Visit the National Scholarship portal for latest updates related to NSP Pre matric Scholarship 2023.
NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023
A digital portal called the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) was created to make it easier for people to obtain scholarships offered by the University Grants Commission (UGC), state governments, and the federal government. NSP is a Mission Mode Project that runs under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) and offers a wide range of scholarships for students.
|Scholarship||NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023|
|Portal||National Scholarship Portal|
|Last Date of Registration||30 November 2023|
|For class||Pre Matric classes|
The management of numerous services, such as application verification, receipt issuance, application processing, and the approval and distribution.
- SSP Scholarship Status 2023
- UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023
- DFCCIL Result 2023
- EPFO SSA Result 2023
- AIBE 18 Admit Card 2023
- Click to Check More Scholarship
- Tap to Check More Recruitment
- Click to Check Result Updates
NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2023
Online registration for the National Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS) has begun under the Ministry of Education’s Department of School Education and Literacy. Students can submit applications via scholarships.gov.in, the National Scholarship Portal’s (NSP) official website. As per the latest updates students can register till 30 November 2023.
The scholarship will be given to deserving students in grades 9 through 12 from sections with weaker economies. By offering this scholarship, the government hopes to lower the number of eighth-graders who dropout of school and encourage them to pursue secondary education.
National Scholarship Portal Pre Matric Registration 2023
- New users should go to the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal.
- Then select “New Registration.” Study the registration requirements in detail.
- To continue, select ‘Continue’ and Fill out all the required information. Click “Register.”
- A NSP student application ID and password will be sent to the registered mobile number for you.
NSP Scholarship Eligibility 2023
According to the information that is currently available, kids who have parents whose combined annual income does not exceed Rs. 3,50,00,000 are eligible for the program. To be eligible to take the selection examination for the NMMS scholarship, students must have earned at least 55% of the possible points on their class 7 exam, or the equivalent grade. SC and ST category members would have a 5% exemption in the required minimum marks.
According to the ministry, one lakh new scholarships are given out each year to deserving ninth-graders and are continued or renewed for students in classes ten through twelve who attend state government, government-aided, and local body institutions. An annual scholarship of Rs 12,000 is given to the students. The scholarship money is transferred electronically through the Public Financial Management System (PFMS) in the DBT manner, directly into the bank accounts of the chosen students.
NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Instructions 2023
- Simplify your search by having access to a variety of scholarship details in one location.
- Consolidate your applications for various scholarships into a single, integrated application to simplify the application process.
- Enhance your transparency to give all users a comprehensive understanding of the scholarship application and selection procedures.
- Access master data for courses and institutions nationwide, supporting informed decisions. Centralized course and institution data.
- Provide departments and ministries with a powerful decision-making tool with the decision support system (DSS).
Important Documents for NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023
- A duplicate of your bank passbook for use in transferring scholarship funds.
- As required by the scholarship rules, copies of all pertinent academic diplomas and transcripts.
- Your unique Aadhaar number is used for identification and verification.
- If necessary, submit a domicile certificate in accordance with the scholarship requirements.
- As required by the scholarship requirements, provide an income certificate.
- Provide a caste certificate if necessary in accordance with the scholarship’s requirements.
- Present a bona fide student certificate from your college or other educational setting, particularly if it is issued in a state other than the applicant’s residency.
National Scholarship Portal Pre Matric Scholarship 2023
In order to help students all around India finish their education, the NSP (National Scholarship platform) is a dedicated online scholarship platform that lists numerous scholarships. The Central Government, State Governments, and other government organizations like AICTE, UGC, etc. all have a variety of programs available on it. It is a one-stop shop for all government scholarships and provides a wide range of services, from online scholarship applications to hassle-free scholarship disbursement.
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage to Get Relevant Updates.