OPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2023 will be made public for downloading and printing at https://opsc.gov.in/ on September 18, 2023. Candidates who are going to participate in the recruitment exam will be able to download the hall ticket by providing valid login credentials such as User ID and Password, shortly after the release of the hall ticket, the direct link to download the same will be activated below.
OPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2023
Odisha Public Service Commission will release the hall ticket for the post of Dental Surgeon at https://opsc.gov.in/, candidates who were eagerly waiting for the release of the call letter need to know that noone is given to get the physical copy of this document all have to download it from the official website and make print copy in order to carry to the respective exam centre, each and every single individual will be also able to download it by going through the step-by-step guide below.
|Exam Name||OPSC Dental Surgeon 2023|
|Conducting Body||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Admit Card Release Date||September 18, 2023|
|Exam Date||September 24, 2023|
OPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2023 is one of the required documents, which is mandatory to have to get entry inside the exam hall, number of aspirants who applied online written exam against the 197 post of Dental Surgeon are in thousands, if you are one of those aspirants then you need to know that with the hall ticket physical copy each individual will have to carry a photo identity card, because who don’t have these documents they won’t gonna get entry inside the exam hall.
- OSSSC PEO Result 2023
- OSSC Amin Result 2023
- Sambalpur University Result 2023
- Click to Check More Recruitment
- Click to Check More Results
- Tap to Check Admit Card Releases
- SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2023
How to download the OPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2023?
To download and make a print copy of the admit card for the post of Dental Surgeon, you have to follow the step-by-step guide below.
- Go to the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission, which is accessible at https://opsc.gov.in/.
- Find an option that reads ‘Download Admit Card’ and tap on it and then get redirected to another page.
- Now, you will find an option related to the OPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2023, click on it and go to the newpage.
- At the end, you have to enter your User ID and Password, fill in the login credentials correctly and hit the Submit button.
Once you have followed the above given steps carefully, you will successfully have downloaded the hall ticket from the respective webportal of OPSC.
OPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Date 2023
Exam Date for the post of Dental Surgeon is announced officially by the Odisha Public Service Commission, it is going to be held on 24th September 2023 with an exam time duration of 03 hours from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm, candidates who registered themselves to participate in the exam need to know that it is mandatory to report at the respective exam centre by 09:00 am with all required documents, which includes a physical copy hall ticket and a photo identity card.
- Tap to Check Portal Updates
- Click to Check More Schemes
- Tap to View Event Updates
- Click to View Status Updates
OPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern 2023
Odisha Public Service Commission has officially released the Exam Pattern for the post of Dental Surgeon, candidates who are going to participate in the recruitment exam need to know that it will be held in offline mode, and a total number of 200 multiple-choice questions will be asked from following sections:
- Dental Material
- Dental Anatomy
- Oral Pathology
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
- Public Health Dentistry
Each question will carry a weightage of 1 mark and there will be no provision of negative marking, to touch the maximum number of questions, each individual will get an exam time duration of 03 hours.
Go to Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Updates.