Admit Card for the post Homoeopathic Medical Officer will be released officially by the OPSC at on its official website on November 28, 2023 under the candidate’s login.
OPSC HMO Admit Card 2023
Recruitment exam for the post of HMO is all set to be held on December 03, 2023, five days prior the hall ticket will be available at https://opsc.gov.in/, which is the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission.
Candidates who want to be appointed HMO in Odisha had applied online between 16 May and 16 June 2023, and now all these aspirants are eagerly waiting for the release of the call letter as the exam date is announced.
|Post Name||Homoeopathic Medical Officer|
|Admit Card Release Date||November 28, 2023|
|Exam Date||December 03, 2023|
Date for releasing the hall ticket for the post Homoeopathic Medical Officer is disclosed officially by the OPSC, but there is no confirmation about the timing, it is anticipated to be released by late afternoon.
Link to download the admit card will be only activated at https://opsc.gov.in/ under the candidate’s login and to get the digital copy of the hall ticket, an individual will have to enter his or her User ID and Password.
- OPSC Junior Assistant Answer Key 2023
- Odisha NRTS Result 2023
- OPSC Junior Assistant Result 2023
- IFFCO AGT Admit Card 2023
- EMRS Admit Card 2023
- DDA JSA Result 2023
- AIBE 18 Admit Card 2023
- View More Admit Card Downloads
OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Exam Date 2023
The written examination for the recruitment of Homoeopathic Medical Officers will be held by the Odisha Public Service Commission on December 3, 2023 (Sunday).
The examination will be conducted in two sessions, with Paper I in the forenoon session from 10:00 am to 11:30 am and Paper II in the afternoon session from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
Exams will be held in offline mode with an exam time duration of an hour thirty minutes, to touch the maximum number of questions, each individual will have to report at the respective exam centre with a photo identity card and a physical copy of hall ticket.
There are a total number 105 vacancies for the post of HMO, and the number of aspirants who applied are in thousands. Each individual needs to know that it is mandatory to report at the respective exam centre by 09:00 am and 01:00 pm for Paper I and II, respectively.
OPSC HMO Exam Pattern 2023
The OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Exam comprises two papers, it will be held in offline mode with an exam duration of an hour and thirty minutes for each paper.
- Practice of Medicine: 20 Marks
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: 10 Marks
- Surgery: 15 Marks
- Community Medicine: 15 Marks
- FMT: 10 Marks
- Pathology: 10 Marks
- Anatomy: 10 Marks
- Physiology & Biochemistry: 10 Marks
- Materia Medica: 30 Marks
- Organon of Medicine: 25 Marks
- Repertory: 25 Marks
- Homoeopathic Pharmacy: 20 Marks
Both papers are objective type, each with a time duration of 1.5 hours. Each question carries 1 mark, and there will be no provision of negative marking.
How to download the OPSC HMO Admit Card 2023?
In order to download the admit card for the post of Homoeopathic Medical Officer, you have to go through the procedure below.
- Navigate to the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission, which is accessible only at https://opsc.gov.in/.
- Lookout for an option that reads ‘Recruitment of Homoeopathic Medical Officer 2023,’ hit on it and get redirected to another webpage.
- Now, an option of the ‘Admit Card for Written Examination,’ will be before you, hit on it and get redirected to the login page.
- At the end, you need to enter your Application Number and Date Of birth, fill in the details correctly and hit the Submit button.
What details will be available on the OPSC HMO Admit Card 2023?
Admit cards for the post of Homoeopathic Medical Officer will be released officially by the Odisha Public Service Commission, by downloading the same, each individual will be able to verify the following details.
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Post Name
- Examination Name
- Exam Date
- Reporting Time
- Gate Closing Time
- Venue Name
- Exam Centre Address
Visit Rajneetug Homepage to Get Relevant Updates.