Written exam for the post of Junior Assistant (Group C) is successfully held by the Odisha Public Service Commission at https://opsc.gov.in/ by second week of November 2023. Candidates who appeared in the offline held examination need to know that to download the paper solution the direct link to download the same will be also activated inside the table, which is available below.
OPSC Junior Assistant Answer Key 2023
Against the post of Junior Assistant, a huge number of candidates across the State took part in the the written exam, and now all these aspirants are eagerly waiting for the release of the answer key, whether you took part in the exam on 04 or 05 November 2023, you need to know that as soon as it is made public on the respective webportal, link to download the PDF file in order to correct responses will be also MCQs will be also activated below, to know the procedure to download it, please scroll down.
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant (Group C)|
|Application Form||28 July to 08 September 2023|
|Admit Card||30 October 2023|
|Exam Date||04 & 05 November 2023|
|Answer Key||December 2023|
Number of vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant (Group C) are 33 and number of candidates who took part in the written examination are in thousands, as the first stage of stage of selection process is successfully held in offline mode and a large number of aspirants took part across the State, in the exam, there were three papers, and in each MCQs were asked, answer key for all will be released simultaneously on the OPSC official website at https://opsc.gov.in/.
- Odisha NRTS Result 2023
- OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- IFFCO AGT Prelims Result 2023
- NABARD Grade A Result 2023
- UIIC AO Result 2023
- IARI Technician T1 Result 2023
- SSC Stenographer Result 2023
- DA JE Result 2023
- DDA JSA Result 2023
- CRPF HCM Result 2023
- Click to Check More Recruitment
- Click to Check Result Updates
How to download the OPSC JA Answer Key 2023?
In order to download the answer key for the post of Junior Assistant (Group C), you have to go through the step-by-step guide below.
- Navigate to the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission, which is accessible at https://opsc.gov.in/.
- Find an option that reads ‘Recruitment of Junior Assistant (Group C) 2023’, and tap on it to go to the next page.
- Look for the Answer Key section on the website’s main page.
- Under the Answer Key section, you should find options for different sets, including Set A, Set B, Set C, and Set D. Tap on the respective set (e.g., Set A) that you want to download.
To get updated information regarding the release of the answer key for the post of Junior Assistant (Group C), it is highly recommended to keep an eye at https://opsc.gov.in/.
OPSC Junior Assistant Answer Key 2023 Raise Objection
Answer key for the post of Junior Assistant (Group C) will be released officially by the Odisha Public Service Commission, candidates need to know that if an individual finds any mistake or error on the officially released paper solution, he or she will be able to raise objection in using the direct link, which will be activated on the OPSC’s official website, to raise an objection, it is mandatory to have valid proof and one also also pay a certain amount for each challenge, once the answer key is released, link to challenge the paper solution will be also activated above.
How to evaluate OPSC JA Tentative Score 2023?
To evaluate your paper-wise and overall marks in the OPSC Junior Assistant Exam 2023, you can follow these steps for each paper:
Paper-I (Language Test – English & Odia):
- Go through your Paper-I question paper.
- Compare your answers to the official answer key.
- For each correct answer, add 1 mark.
- Calculate the total marks for Paper-I based on your correct answers.
Paper-II (General Knowledge):
- Review your Paper-II question paper.
- Compare your responses to the answers in the official answer key.
- For every correct answer, award yourself 1 mark.
- Add up the marks for Paper-II based on your correct responses.
Paper-III (Mathematics & Basic Computer Skills):
- Examine your Paper-III question paper.
- Match your answers to the official answer key.
- Assign 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Deduct 1/4 mark for each incorrect answer.
- Calculate the total marks for Paper-III based on your correct and penalized responses.
To evaluate the tentative overall score, you need to sum up marks secured in Paper I, II and III.
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Updates.