Notification for the OPSC MO Recruitment 2023 has been made available on the organization’s website, https://opsc.gov.in/. Prospective applicants are advised to submit online applications on the official website between August 18 and September 18, 2023. There are now 7276 open positions for Medical Officers in Group A (Junior Branch) of the Health & Family Welfare Department’s Cadre for Odisha Medical Health Service.
OPSC MO Recruitment 2023
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has once again opened its doors for aspiring medical professionals with its Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment for the year 2023. The OPSC MO Recruitment 2023 not only signifies a significant opportunity for medical graduates but also reflects the commitment of the government to strengthening the healthcare sector. This recruitment drive, aiming to fill a substantial number of vacancies, holds the promise of shaping the future of healthcare in the state of Odisha.
- Odisha BSc Nursing Admit Card 2023
- OTET Result 2023
- CRPF Tradesman Result 2023
- Click to Check More Results
- Tap to Check Admit Card Releases
The OPSC MO Recruitment 2023 is generating significant interest among medical graduates and practitioners alike. With total vacancies across various categories and specialties, the recruitment drive presents an unprecedented chance for medical professionals to secure stable and rewarding careers. The positions available encompass different medical disciplines, including General Medicine, Pediatrics, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopedics, Anesthesia, Dermatology, and more.
opsc.gov.in Medical Officer Notification 2023
On the official website, the OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF has been made available at https://opsc.gov.in. Before applying for the posts, candidates must obtain the OPSC Medical Officer Notification 2023 PDF. Candidates should have a thorough understanding of everything included in the job description.
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Registration Dates||18th August to 18th September 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Document Verification|
Out of the total of 7276 openings, the Health & Family Welfare Department of the Government of Odisha has requested that the following posts be designated for athletes and persons with disabilities. Candidates who meet the criteria for “sports persons” and “persons with disabilities” must be modified in accordance with those criteria.
How to apply for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official OPSC website https://opsc.gov.in.
- Look for the “Recruitment” or “Career” section.
- Click on the Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment 2023 notification.
- Read the notification to understand eligibility, vacancies, and dates.
- If you have already registered for this site, please sign in.
- Please include your personal, academic, and any other relevant information on the application form.
- Attach a scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Double-check the form for accuracy.
- Send in your application and keep track of the confirmation number.
- You may save a copy of the application by downloading and printing it.
OPSC MO Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have an MBBS degree from a recognized medical college or university. Possessing a postgraduate degree or diploma in a relevant specialty is advantageous.
- Age Limit: Generally, the age limit falls between 21 to 38 years. Candidates from protected groups may be eligible for age discounts in accordance with the law.
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Medical Council Registration: A valid registration with the Medical Council of India or the respective State Medical Council is required.
OPSC MO Selection Process 2023
A written test will be used to identify candidates for medical officer positions at one stage of the selection process. Candidates must get the minimum qualifying marks set by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) in order to pass the written test. A final selection list will be created based on the candidate’s performance in the OPSC Medical Written test.
The applicants will be chosen based on the written test, which comprises one paper with 200 marks. The test will take three hours and include 200 questions of each multiple-choice question type, each earning one mark. Negative marking won’t be used for the written test. They called to double-check the paperwork after the written exam was over.
- Written Exam
- Documents Verification
OPSC MO Pay Scale 2023
Rupees 56100/- in Level-12, Cell-1 of the pay matrix in accordance with the ORSP Rule, 2017 in addition to the standard Dearness and other allowances. This is in compliance with the rule that was passed in 2017.
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Content.