SPC Life Sciences Limited is a leading Indian pharmaceutical manufacturer of advanced intermediates for certain key active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). SPC Life Sciences has a strong track record of profitability and growth. The company’s revenue has grown at a CAGR of over 20% in the past three years, and its net profit has grown at a CAGR of over 30%. Date for SPC Life Sciences IPO is not yet disclosed, but it may hit by November 2023.
SPC Life Sciences IPO Date
The tentative IPO date for SPC Life Sciences is November 2023. However, the exact date of the IPO will be announced by the company after the finalisation of the red herring prospectus (RHP). The RHP is a document that contains all the information about the IPO, including the company’s financial performance, business plans, and risk factors. The RHP is typically filed with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) a few weeks before the IPO launch.
Once the RHP is finalised, SEBI will give its approval for the IPO. After that, the company can announce the exact date of the IPO.
- Tata Technologies IPO Date
- Techknowgreen Solutions IPO Allotment Status
- Meson Valves India IPO
- Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics IPO Allotment Status
- Jiwanram Sheoduttrai Industries IPO Allotment Status
- Rajmarg Yatra app
- Click to View the Finance Update
SPC Life Sciences IPO Details
SPC Life Sciences has received approval from the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) to raise ₹300 crore through an initial public offering (IPO). The IPO will consist of a fresh issue of equity shares worth ₹300 crore and an Offer For Sale (OFS) of 89.39 lakh equity shares by the company’s promoter, Snehal Ravjibhai Patel.
The total issue size of the IPO is expected to be around ₹500 crore. The company plans to use the proceeds from the IPO to fund its expansion plans, including the construction of a new manufacturing facility in Dahej, Gujarat.
SPC Life Sciences IPO Price Band, Lot Size, Allotment, Listing
Price Band: The price band for the SPC Life Sciences IPO is expected to be announced in the red herring prospectus (RHP). The company is expected to fix the price band in consultation with its investment bankers and merchant bankers.
Lot Size: The lot size for the SPC Life Sciences IPO is expected to be 100 equity shares. This means that investors will have to bid for a minimum of 100 equity shares.
Allotment: The allotment of shares in the SPC Life Sciences IPO will be done on a first-come-first-served basis. Investors who apply for the IPO before the closing date will be given priority in the allotment of shares.
Listing: The shares of SPC Life Sciences are expected to be listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE) within a few days of the IPO closing date.
How to Apply for the SPC Life Sciences IPO?
To apply for the SPC Life Sciences IPO, you will need to follow these steps:
- Open a demat account and a trading account with a broker. You can do this online or by visiting a broker’s office.
- Once you have a demat account and a trading account, contact your broker to place a bid for the SPC Life Sciences IPO. You will need to specify the number of shares you want to bid for and the price you are willing to pay for each share.
- Your broker will then submit your bid to the stock exchange.
- If your bid is accepted, the shares will be allotted to you and your demat account will be credited with the shares.
- Once the IPO is closed, the shares of SPC Life Sciences will be listed on the stock exchange and you will be able to buy and sell the shares on the stock exchange.
Benefits of Investing in SPC Life Sciences IPO
There are several potential benefits of investing in the SPC Life Sciences IPO:
- The company is a leading Indian manufacturer of advanced intermediates for certain key APIs.
- SPC Life Sciences has a strong track record of profitability and growth.
- The company is planning to expand its manufacturing capacity to meet the growing demand for its products.
- The pharmaceutical industry is expected to continue to grow in the coming years, which will provide tailwinds for SPC Life Sciences.
- The company has a strong management team with experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
Risks of Investing in SPC Life Sciences IPO
There are also some risks associated with investing in the SPC Life Sciences IPO:
- The company is relatively new and has a limited track record.
- The pharmaceutical industry is highly competitive and the company faces competition from both domestic and international players.
- The company’s financial performance may be affected by factors such as fluctuations in raw material prices, foreign exchange rates, and government regulations.
The SPC Life Sciences IPO is a good opportunity for investors to invest in a growing pharmaceutical company. The company has a strong track record of profitability and growth, and it is planning to expand its manufacturing capacity. However, investors should be aware of the risks associated with investing in the company before applying for the IPO.
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage to get Relevant Topics.