The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has launched the tentative answer key for the SSC CGL Tier 1 examination 2023 in August 2023. The answer secret’s available on the official SSC internet site, ssc.nic.in/ Candidates who seemed for the exam can download the solution key and check their answers. If they’ve any objections, they could raise them within the stipulated period. The very last solution key will be released after the complaints are reviewed.
SSC CGL Answer Key 2023
The SSC CGL Answer key is a file that incorporates the proper solutions to the questions asked in the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam. The answer secret’s launched via the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) after the exam. The answer key is utilised by candidates to calculate their marks and to decide whether they have been certified for the subsequent level of the exam.
- SSC MTS Result 2023
- SSC JE Recruitment 2023
- ISRO VSSC Result 2023
- Click to Check More Answer Key Releases
- Tap to Check Admit Card Updates
The SSC CGL solution key is a valuable tool for candidates. It permits them to test their answers and to see how they executed the exam. The solution key also enables candidates to become aware of the areas wherein they need to enhance their guidance.
The SSC CGL answer secret’s a tentative document. This approach takes a lot of effort to exchange. The SSC will launch a revised answer key if any mistakes are located inside the solution key. Candidates with objections to the answer key can enhance them within the stipulated period.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Examination||SSC CGL Tier 1 2203|
|Exam Date||14 to 17 July 2023|
|Final Answer Key Release Date||August 1, 2023|
The SSC CGL solution secret is essential for candidates aspiring to sign up for a government career. It is a valuable tool that helps them assess their performance in the exam and enhance their chances of achievement.
How to download the SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key 2023
- Go to the official SSC website: https://ssc.nic.in/
- Click on the “Answer Key” tab.
- Click on the link for the SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key 2023.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- The answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download the answer key by clicking the “Download” button.
ssc.nic.in CGL 2023 Answer Key PDF
The tentative answer key for the SSC CGL Tier 1 examination 2023 launched on August 1, 2023. Candidates who appeared for the exam can download the answer key and check their solutions. If they have any objections, they can increase them within three days of the discharge of the solution key, i.e., until August 4, 2023.
The very last answer key will be launched after the objections are reviewed. The very previous solution key will be the premise for calculating the applicants’ marks and figuring out whether they have qualified for the subsequent level of the examination.
SSC CGL Cut Off 2023
Expected cutoff marks for SSC CGL 2023 are as follows:
- General: 125-130 for Tier 1 and 445-585 for Tier 2
- EWS: 105-110 for Tier 1 and 415-555 for Tier 2
- OBC: 120-125 for Tier 1 and 435-575 for Tier 2
- SC: 92-100 for Tier 1 and 395-535 for Tier 2
- ST: 80-88 for Tier 1 and 375-515 for Tier 2
The actual cutoff may vary depending on the difficulty level of the exam and the number of vacancies available.
The following table shows the cutoff marks for SSC CGL in previous years:
- In 2022, the cutoff marks for Tier 1 were 135-140, and for Tier 2 were 465-605.
- In 2021, the cutoff marks for Tier 1 were 125-130, and for Tier 2 were 435-575.
- In 2020, the cutoff marks for Tier 1 were 120-125, and for Tier 2 were 425-565.
- In 2019, the cutoff marks for Tier 1 were 115-120, and for Tier 2 were 415-555.
SSC CGL Selection Process 2023
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) exam to recruit candidates for diverse Group B and Group C posts in the government sector. The selection technique for SSC CGL includes two ranges: Tier 1 and Tier 2. Tier 1 is a pc-based test, while Tier 2 is a pen-and-paper based totally test. Candidates who qualify Tier 1 are eligible to seem for Tier 2. The final choice is primarily based on the marks received in Tier 1 and Tier 2, in addition to the overall performance inside the Document Verification (DV) round.
Visit rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Content.