The Staff Selection Commission has successfully held the Secondary Higher Secondary Level (Tier II) exam and now the answer key is going to be released officially most probably in the first week of November 2023 at https://ssc.nic.in/ along with the response sheet. Candidates need to know that once it is made public, all the aspirants will be able to download and view both using the Roll Number and Password.
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Answer key 2023
Answer Key for the SSC CHSL 2023 Tier 2 Exam will be released officially by the Staff Selection Commission with the response sheet and each individual will be able to check correct responses for all questions asked in the examination. Staff Selection Commission has not yet confirmed that when they will release the answer key and response sheet, exam ism successfully held on November 02, 2023, and it is estimated that both of most anticipated documents may be released within 5 days, shortly after the release, link to download or view will be also activated below.
|Exam Name||SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam 2023|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Date||November 02, 2023|
|Answer Key Release Date||December 2023|
Staff Selection Commission will release the answer key for Combined Higher Secondary Level (Tier 2) Exam only at https://ssc.nic.in/ under the candidate’s login, and to download or view, it is mandatory to have Roll Number and Password, so make sure be handy with, so that you will be able to download it shortly, the step-by-step instructions to download these documents are also available, by downloading paper solution and candidates’ responses, each exam taker will be able to check the tentative score of exam easily.
- SSC JHT Result 2023
- SSC Stenographer Result 2023
- SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2023
- SSC Delhi Police Admit Card 2023
- SSC JE Answer Key 2023
- DDA JSA Result 2023
- CRPF HCM Result 2023
- Click to Check More Recruitment
- Click to Check Result Updates
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Response Sheet 2023
Response sheet, which is recorded responses of candidates against the questions asked in the SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam 2023 will be released officially at https://ssc.nic.in/, each and every single individual need to know that by downloading it using the Roll Number and Password, each exam taker will be able to find out number of correct and incorrect responses by comparing with the answer key. Whether you took part in the Combined Higher Secondary Level (Tier 2) Exam for any post, as soon as it is made public officially, a link to download the same will be activated inside the table, which is available below.
How to evaluate SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Score 2023?
To evaluate the tentative score for Secondary Higher Secondary Level (Tier 2) Exam, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions available below.
- Review your Tier 2 exam answers and compare them to the correct answers.
- For Section 1 and Section 2, give yourself 1 mark for each correct answer.
- For Module 1 of Section 3, give yourself 3 marks for each correct answer.
- Deduct 1 mark for each incorrect answer in Section 1, Section 2, and Module 1 of Section 3 due to negative marking.
- Add up the marks to get your tentative score for Tier 2.
- Keep in mind that Part A (Skill Test for DEOs) and Part B (Typing Test for LDC/JSA) are pass/fail evaluations based on your performance, not marks.
Your tentative score is not final; the Staff Selection Commission will release official results later.
How to download SSC CHSL Tier 2 Answer Key 2023?
In order to download the answer key for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Tier 2 Exam, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Navigate to the official website Staff Selection Commission at https://ssc.nic.in/.
- Lookout for an option of the Answer Key in the header menu-bar and hit on it to get redirected to the next page.
- Now, an option that reads ‘Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2023 (Tier-II) : Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys’, hit it on and get redirected to the login page.
- At the end, you need to enter your Roll Number and Password, fill in the details correctly and hit the Submit button to download or view paper solution.
Go to rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get the Latest Updates.