Staff Selection Commission has successfully conducted the Computer Based Test on 16th October 2023 for JHT, JT and SHT. If you are among those thousands of aspirants who took part in the online exam against 307 vacancies, you need to know that the answer key will be available at https://ssc.nic.in/ along with the response sheet by the third week of October 2023, once it is made public the direct link to download it will be activated below.
SSC JHT Answer Key 2023
There are a total number of 307 vacancies for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator and numbers of candidates who registered and participate in the CBT held on 16th October 2023 are in thousands and now all these are are eagerly waiting for the release of the answer key and response sheet to download and view to check the tentative score of the Tier 1 exam, the link to download both of these documents will be activated only at https://ssc.nic.in/.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||JHT, JT & SHT|
|Exam Date||16th October 2023|
|Answer Key Release Date||October 2023|
|Link to view or download SSC JE Answer Key & Response Sheet and Raise Objection||Click Here (Available Soon)|
Selection process for the post of JHT, JT and SHT consists of four stages which are Tier I, Tier II, Document Verification, and Medical Examination. Those who took part in the first stage of selection process need to know that it is not yet confirmed officially by the Staff Selection Commission when they are going to release the answer key, but there is a high speculation that officials may release it most probably within a week after the exam date, candidates will be also able to download it by going through the procedure below.
- SSC Delhi Police Admit Card 2023
- SSC JE Answer Key 2023
- SSC MTS Result 2023
- JSSC Lab Assistant Result 2023
- Click to Check Merit List Updates
- Tap to Check About Results
- Click to Check More Admit Card Releases
SSC JHT 2023 Response Sheet
Response Sheet for the SSC JHT 2023 Tier Exam, which will carry the response of candidates against the all MCQs asked in the Computer Based Test held on October 16, 2023 will be for downloading and viewing unde the candidate’s login on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission, which is only accessible at https://ssc.nic.in/, each and every single individual need to know that to download the answer key and response sheet is going to be same, to download it is mandatory to have Roll Number and Password, so make sure to be ready with it.
How to download the SSC JHT 2023 Answer Key & Response Sheet?
To download the answer key and response sheet for the Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator Examination, 2023 (Paper – I), follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) at https://ssc.nic.in/
- Look for the “Answer Key” section on the website’s header menu-bar.
- Find the specific link for “Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys along with Candidates’ Response Sheet(s) of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator Examination, 2023 (Paper – I)” and click on it.
- You should see a link that says “Click here for candidate’s Response Sheet along with Tentative Answer Keys and submission of representation.” Click on this link.
- You will be directed to a login page, where you will be asked to enter your Roll Number and Password and hit the Submit button.
- After logging in, you should be able to view your candidate’s response and access the answer key.
How to raise an objection against the SSC JHT 2023 Answer Key?
To raise an objection for a specific question in the SSC JHT 2023 Tier 1 exam, you have to follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Log in to your candidate account using your credentials by visiting the URL, which will be activated to download the candidate’s response and answer key.
- Find the particular question(s) in the SSC JHT 2023 Answer Key that you want to challenge.
- Follow the instructions provided for submitting objections, which usually involve providing a valid justification or explanation for your objection.
- Pay the ₹100 fee for each question you are challenging, which is non-refundable.
- Complete the objection submission process and keep any reference or acknowledgment receipt provided.
Make sure to submit objections before the deadline, because once the window to view the candidates’ responses is closed, no one will be able to do so.
Go to rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get the Latest Updates.