The Staff Selection Commission conducted the Computer Based Test for the post of Stenographer on 12 and 13 October 2023 and now the answer key is going to be released officially at https://ssc.nic.in/. Candidates need to know that the answer key and response sheet is going to be available under candidate’s login most probably in the second or third week of October 2023.
SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2023
Answer Key and Response Sheets will be available on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission in October 2023, a huge number of aspirants who took part in the CBT held on 12 and 13 October 2023 against the post of Stenographers (Grade C & D) need to know that the answer key will carry the correct responses from all multiple-choice questions, each and every single individual need to know that link to download answer key and response sheet and raise objection will be same.
|Exam Name||SSC Stenographer 2023|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Date||12 & 13 October 2023|
|SSC Stenographer 2023 Answer Key & Raise Objection||Click Here (To be released)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Skill Test|
Date for releasing the hall answer key is not yet confirmed by the Staff Selection Commission, those who took part in the exam need to know that within a week after the commencement of the examination the paper solution is going to be available at https://ssc.nic.in/. Candidates need to know that to download any of these documents, it is mandatory to have valid login credentials which are Roll Number and Password, once it is released officially, the direct link will be also activated above.
- SSC Delhi Police Admit Card 2023
- SSC JE Answer Key 2023
- SSC MTS Result 2023
- JSSC Lab Assistant Result 2023
- Click to Check Merit List Updates
- Tap to Check About Results
- Click to Check More Admit Card Releases
SSC Steno Response Sheet 2023
Response Sheet for the post of Stenographer (Grade C and D) will be made public at https://ssc.nic.in/, which will be accessible through the candidate’s login, to download or view it, each individual will be able to able view their responses against all the objectives questions asked in the CBT exam held on 12 and 13 October 2023, as soon as it is available on the Staff Selection Commission’s website, the direct link to download it will be available inside the table, you may scroll down to know the complete procedure.
How to download the SSC Stenographer 2023 Answer Key & Response Sheet?
To download the answer key and response sheet for the Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2023 (Paper-I) from the official SSC website, follow these steps:
- Visit the official Staff Selection Commission website at https://ssc.nic.in.
- Navigate to the “Answer Key” section.
- Look for the “Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2023 (Paper-I): Uploading of Tentative Answer Key(s) along with Candidates’ Response Sheet(s)” link.
- Click on the link mentioned above.
- You will find a link for “Candidate’s Response Sheet, Tentative Answer Keys, and for Submission of Representation, click on that link.
- A login page will appear, enter your Roll Number and Password correctly.
- After entering your details, click the “Submit” button.
- You should be able to access and download your answer key and response sheet for SSC Stenographer 2023.
SSC Steno 2023 Raise Objection
To raise an objection regarding the Computer Based Examination of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2023, a window will be available at https://ssc.nic.in/. The link will be available on the SSC website for four weeks, to challenge the answer key of SSC Stenographer 2203 Exam an individual will have to provide the valid proof and pay ₹100 per question/answer, candidates need to know that to raise an objection we will be also activate a direct link inside the table below.
SSC Steno Tentative Score 2023
To check the tentative score for the post Stenographers (Grade C & D), you have to follow the listed points carefully.
- Download and view the candidate’s response and answer key from the official website of Staff Selection Commission for SSC Stenographer 2023 Examination.
- Find the number of correct and incorrect responses by comparing the answer key with the response sheet.
- Multiply the number of correct and incorrect responses with 1 and 0.25, respectively, and then deduct the sum of the second one from the first.
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Content.