From November 10 to May 10, 2024, Indian nationals can travel to Thailand without a visa (Thai Tourism). Indian nationals no longer have to have a visa in order to enter Thailand between November 2023 and May 2024. The goal of this action is to increase the number of Indian visitors to Thailand.
Thailand Visa Free For Indian
Thailand visa free for Indians, to spark the flames in its tourism sector, Thailand is eliminating visa requirements for a large number of visitors. Indian travelers will be able to enter Thailand without a visa between November 10 of this year and May 10, 2024 (10). Currently, travelers from Taiwan and India must apply for a 15-day visa at immigration checkpoints, provide confirmation of lodging, and produce bank statements.
The most recent official statistics show that from January to October 29, 22 million tourists visited Thailand, bringing approximately $26 billion in income. This year, the nation hopes to welcome 28 million newcomers. Thailand increased its original estimate of Indian arrivals from 1.4 million to 2 million in March.
- Canada Visa India
- Israel Product List
- Argentina Election Results
- Voice Referendum Australia
- Meta Quest 3
- Samsung One UI 6.0 Release date
- Reliance Jio AirFiber
- Click to Check Event Updates
- Tap to Check Finance Updates
- Click to Check Global News
Thailand Visa Requirements
There are specific documents that must be submitted along with a valid passport when applying for a tourist visa, and there can be an application cost. The Thai E-Visa is accepted in several nations, and you may apply for the E visa online. The Thailand E visa is an extremely quick online tourist visa application process. There are some requirements for thailand visa are as follow:
- A passport or travel document with a minimum six-month expiration date
- completed application for a visa
- One (1) current 4 x 6 centimeter picture of the candidate
- Air ticket (round-trip) or electronic ticket (full payment)
- Evidence of funds (10,000 Baht i.e. ₹23,102 per individual, 20,000 Baht i.e. ₹46,24 per household), such as a bank statement
- Evidence of a reserved hotel room or other private lodging
Type Of Thailand Tourist Visa For Indians
Indian nationals can apply for many different kinds of non-immigrant Thailand visas. The visa for single entrance and the visa for multiple entry. When applying at the Thailand consulate, embassy, or VAC, you may choose the type of visa you want to apply for. Indian tourists can obtain the following types of visas for Thailand:
- Just one entry India Visa for Nationals
- Several entries India Visa for Nationals
- Special Visa for Travelers from India
- Visa for Transit in Thailand
- Vietnam Indians’ Non-Immigrant Visa
A single entry Thailand tourist visa for Indians gives you the ability to enter Thailand just once, as the name implies. The multiple entry visa, on the other hand, permits you to enter Thailand many times while it is valid.
Thailand Tour Packages from Indians
The most important part of any Thailand travel package is getting a visa. Depending on the kind and category of your visa, the following are some approximate costs that you might anticipate:
- e-Visa: ₹ 7,499 (validity for up to 30 days, 15-day stay term, 2-3 day processing time)
- e-Visa Express: ₹ 11,999 (same features as ordinary e-Visa, but a faster processing period of 24 hours)
- Thailand Tourist Visa (Sticker Visa): ₹ 11,999 (validity for up to three months, stay up to sixty days, and three to four days for processing)
- Thailand Business Visa (Sticker Visa): ₹ 11,999 (validity for up to three months, 90-day stay limit, and three to four days processing time)
How to Apply for a Thailand Visa?
If you choose to apply for thailand pre-visa, you can do it online via the official website of Thailand. Alternatively, visa-on-arrival is an offline option that you can choose. However, be aware that obtaining an offline Thailand visa would require you to wait in lengthy lines at the Suvarnabhumi airport.
You may easily obtain a Thai visa by following these steps:
- You must register on the official Thailand eVisa website.
- Complete the application form by entering all of your details.
- Upload the necessary files to bolster your visa application.
- Acquire a visa.
- Await the processing of the visa.
- You will receive an email with your accepted visa.
Go to Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Updates.